Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

9mm NATO POLISH TARGET PISTOL😁

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  BigEd 
#1 ·
Okay, yeah a little humor there but put something on layaway that's one of the newer post Commie pistol designs to come out of a Free Poland.
I honestly bought or "layawayed" it
it as an impulse buy.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Machine gun

Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

15rd magazines. From research: Sights tend to be off. Not sure if it's a difference in training, ammo or both.
Magazines are 15rds and tend to be unobtainable but claims have been made about modifying M9 magazines we'll maybe see about that.

Now, just to find something like a French Berthier Carbine that grandpa might have carried in Haller's Army.🤔

See less See more
#3 ·
Now, just to find something like a French Berthier Carbine that grandpa might have carried in Haller's Army.🤔
:LOL::LOL:

#5 ·
Yeah if you look at what they were supplied with from WWI to the Polish Soviet War.
Arms sources- British, French, German, Russian, Austria-hungary.
Not one photo of him from back then gives any clue as to weapons. Only thing I can tell by photos is uniform and insignia for 2nd mounted rifles.
Historical records in Poland? Between what the damn Nazis and Soviets destroyed and roughly 40years of Commie rule and revisionist history? Ha forget about it.
I do have a photo of what my Great Uncle (his brother) was armed with in WW2 but a British lend lease Sherman tank is a bit pricey and won't fit in my gun safe.🤣

#4 ·
...Now, just to find something like a French Berthier Carbine that grandpa might have carried in Haller's Army.
If I'd ever come across a Spanish "Destroyer" carbine, I'd have had to buy it, just to get it threaded as a suppressor host. Always figured that a sealed-breech, carbine-length 9mm could be a great nuisance-animal gun; nearly as handy and versatile as the suppressed levergun shooting 38 spl susbsonics, while having more factory ammo choices than the .38 spl has.

#6 ·
I passed up a RADOM 9MM in excellent shape years ago because I wanted a Colt 1911. I shoot have bough the RADOM. It was $175.00 and I thought too expensive for a foreign 9MM, from Poland, no less. I over pay and make some costly mistakes on firearms.

#8 ·
Shooting from rest at 25yds to check zero. Right at point of aim; front sight between all 4 bull's-eyes uúusing CCI BLAZER Brass.
Art Rectangle Font Wood Traffic sign

More realistic shoot next. In some ways the trigger and accuracy remind me of a Ruger P-85 and 89. Good mechanical accuracy but the trigger return, reset and break is kind of sketchy for whatever reason.
But hey for the money I'm happy.

One thing j and it don't care for Blazer Brass.
Material property Indoor games and sports Recreation Precision sports Circle
Wincheser USA functioned better and actually would lock the slide back.
To be fair the blazer target had twice as many holes due to me hurrying up and stapling one target over the other. Groups in these shot standing unsupported at approximately 7yds.
I'd rate the trigger as Ruger P-85ish but smooth not up to saying it's like a Sig 226.

Cloud Sky Property Plant Plant community

#10 · (Edited)
Well "used" and including one spare magazine it was $249.99 plus the sales taxes.
Which was king of a steal deal considering what I got for the money.

And what they and anything else is going for these days online.
Oddly enough I learned that there's not a true "Radom" factory in Poland. It's actually a City that is a center of firearms manufacturing.
However some of these companies come and go and are often bought up by other companies.
Or "owned" by the "state"🙄🤮 So, it's much easier to refer to the mfg as Radom.
Not just due to the reference but pronunciations. Considering my full last name.🤣

Company is Lucznik Arms Factory in Radom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.