Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Faulty logic again Gunkid. Horses are quite managable if you know how and aren't afraid of them. Besides, the whole purpose is to haul my "lazy butt" plus the things I want to carry to a safe place away from the sheeple.

RIKA

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Melvin, your rant on horses just shows your ignorance and highlights your utter fear of them. No form of transportation is perfect but given a choice between walking or riding, I'll take the horse every time. What happened to your sister was unfortunate but I really doubt that the boyfriend beat the horse to death with a whip. If he wanted to kill it, a gunshot or a 2x4 across the head would be sufficient. Whipping an animal to death indicates a person with a dangerous lack of self control or worse.

RIKA

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Okay, I'll show my ignorance. Do horses and mules get along together? I'm told that mules are quite intelligent despite their rep. I'm thinking that you could use the mule to pack stuff.

RIKA :)

· Registered
10,278 Posts
And your fantasys mean less than SQUAT gunkid. People train horses all the time. Trained horses are quite cheap in today's market. In a shtf scenario, who needs a horse trailer?

You say: "Horses will be shot on SIGHT within 2 weeks of shtf, for their FLESH, and there's absolutley NOTHING you can do about that FACT."

In 2 weeks ? What arrant nonsense. You are tooo funny!

Learn something about life out there instead of reading about in magazines, Melvin.

RIKA

· Registered
10,278 Posts
Garand, have you forgotten about the multi-purpose push powered main battle barrow that Melvin will carry his supplys in? Shame! :D

Old mel would rather do it the hard way since he is scared of horses and mules.

RIKA :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.