• Real Damn Hard

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Kirby

Votes: 6 66.7%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I had to say 'real damn hard' because my mother had a Kirby that would suck up a tennis shoe. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zombo,
1) To see how hard people think he sucks. (duh)
2) I like it when his BP is elevated.
3) His BS is best countered with BS, as facts have very little to do with his
(lack-of) discussion.
4) Why not?
SatCong
PS--BTW, did you vote?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
if u pos's EVER had a SINGLE fact to controvert a

THING I ever posted, u'd have it as your signature line. but you NEVER will, because all I EVER post is the facts, and I KNOW what I'm talking about. All you ever do is bs, period, cause that's all you CAN do.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
THING I ever posted, u'd have it as your signature line. but you NEVER will, because all I EVER post is the facts, and I KNOW what I'm talking about. All you ever do is bs, period, cause that's all you CAN do.
All anyone has to do is go to patriotnetwork.net and look at the sticky thread in your own forum. There's more than enough examples (ie: a short list) of things you've been caught on.

If we used everything wrong you've posted as a signature, that signature would be something like 10,000 words in length.

:devil:

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
I Voted!

THOUGHT THE POLL WAS PERTINANT/HUMOROUS!

[ hell run one on every one! ha!]

thanks.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Excellent thread!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey great post!
SatCong said:
3) His BS is best countered with BS, as facts have very little to do with his
(lack-of) discussion.
LOL, so by GoonKid's standards, this is a new, informative gun post filled with facts!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
andy said:
Humph. Liar. Look to the posts where you lied about the costs of reloading and ignored the facts to prove it. That doesn't count, though, right?

BTW, I think Andy/223Fan is nothing more than a turd, but I feel that this "poll" was tasteless and pointless.

KJ

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah KJUN, but did you vote?
SatCong
PS Andy, did YOU vote?

PPS, hey guys, if you find this tasteless, don't go losing your senese of humor, personally I have days where I suck extra-kirby!

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I find the poll to be tastelessly amusing. :D

RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Talking about humor in good taste is like talking about a chaste whore.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Its not nice to insult ladies that actually have to work for a living using the only assets that they have, in many instances because of bad circumstances!

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
SatCong said:
Yeah KJUN, but did you vote?
No, I don't believe it would be proper.

Of course, it wouldn't be as bad if this was meant as a joke and put in the PROPER forum. The worst part is that there is no neutral or doesn't suck options. But, I do think he is pretty low on the civilized human scale. I am not trying to defend him here.
KJ

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
223 fan said:
why would I CARE what a bunch of ignorant jackasses "think"?
You care enough to go out of your way to claim that you don't care, where if that were true, you would not have posted anything at all...

90% of your posts are "hey look at me" type posts, which clearly indicates that you DO care what ignorant jackasses think.

By the way, I'd rather be ignorant, than stupid like you - ignorance can be overcome.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
223 fan said:
why would I CARE what a bunch of ignorant jackasses "think"?
Why is think in quotes?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts