Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's see, GK backed out of a zillions bets, mainly on rifle marksmanship IIRC, something which he seems to know little about.

But, NOW he's doing his infamous cross country challenge on slingshots.

Nope can't hold tight for a rifle shoot, but, by golly, he can issue a challenge on slingshots (but they have to only shoot rocks and un-even ones at that).

So, what's next JD, spitwads?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
YOU made the claim, PUNK, I showed you can't DO it, and now you are RUNNING from your claim, just like all the OTHER bs artists. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
PLUS you'd STILL have to get within 4m of animals, while people are trying to KILL you, often enough to be worth the risk and the effort. DUMBASS. I'm lettting you off LIGHT, only making you look like a fool over your "marksmanship" claims. :)

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'Marksmanship'? Dude, we're talking SLINGSHOTS. :)

You're not letting anyone off 'light'. In fact you're digging a deeper and deeper hole. You're showing how little you actually know.

You do realize that 4m is only about 13ft? I've killed small game at well over 20ft with a wrist rocket. You can also use a tubing style slingshot for shooting arrows and darts (short arrows).

You can use all sorts of ammo, from peices of automotive wheel weights to pebbles.

JD, do really need to start practicing some wilderness skills.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts