Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

A stupid, uninspired idea, and it will work.

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  RIKA 
#1 ·
Well, we all know andy is a pain in the ass. Everyone has tried to correct him politely; everyone has tried to correct him rudely; everyone has told him to shut the fuck up, in their own way. It doest work. Yes, its like arguing with a rock; nothing happens either way.

So why dont we just ignore him? If he starts a thread, dont post on it, and until he learns to be civil, dont respond to him. He'll have to start being a little more tactful or he'll just be ostrisized.

#2 ·
i agree/concur, yote!

but it won't happen[why, i don't know!]

it is simple/sound reasoning.

:wavey:

#4 ·
Brass Hammer shot the X ring out of the correct.

It won't happen for a lot of different reasons.

The TRUE simplicity of the situation is that there is an ignore feature.

For the most part, I believe the majority does not use this function because they fear missing a good show. Then they get sucked in.

The question becomes, why don't you use the ignore function? I don't mean that to be offensive in nature, but rather I ask because it sounds like you don't want to hear him.

cheers

#8 ·
IGNORE

I agree, this will never happen. Probably because everyone here, including me, just can't wait to see the next rude, crude and socially unacceptable post and then watch the fur fly. Maybe we could, however, tone down the hateful/spiteful rejoinders.

#9 ·
krept said:
The question becomes, why don't you use the ignore function? I don't mean that to be offensive in nature, but rather I ask because it sounds like you don't want to hear him.

Bzzzzzzzzzt, Wrong answer. Wrong question, really.

The question becomes (actually always has been), since GK has us all on ignore (by his own words), then why does he constantly respond to our posts? Why should WE put HIM on ignored, when he's supposed to be ignoring us? Why does noone ever ask GK that question?

And his BS about "sometimes I forget to log in and I see the posts" is just that, BS. Let's use your and other's arguments towards us on GK: Just because he sees our threads doesn't mean he has to respond to them. Also, if he had us on ignore, as he claims to, he wouldn't respond anyway, because he has to log in to reply, and all of the ignored people's posts would no longer show up for him.

Besides, HE needs US. You know his much vaunted post count and thread "starts". He doesn't start threads, he responds to other threads in a new one. He also doesn't have a high post count, what he does is stretch one response over severa; responses to boost the count.

It's all rpetty transparent, so my advice would be to apply all this "wisdom" to Gk and pester him about ignoring all the people HE SAID HE WAS.

#10 ·
yes, the ignore function IS that double edged sword. I think both groups (GK and anti-GKs) could easily rationalize not using it because they want to show the rest of the world how FOS the other person is. It's the people that are boarderline or the ones that state don't want to hear all the drama that my question was addressed to.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.