Arms Locker banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Hudson Middle School,

God bless you all for the beautiful radio I won at your recent senior citizen's luncheon. It was so nice to see that so many of your teachers and students care for and have a great deal of respect for old folks like me. I am 84 years old and live at the Hudson Assisted Home for the Aged. All of my family has passed away; and I am all alone now so it's nice to know that someone is thinking of me. God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady.

The groovy radio that I won at your event means the world to me. I listen to it on a daily basis and I think of the kind folks at your school each time I tune it in and put on the really neato headphones that came with it. My roommate is 95 and has always had her own radio, but before I received one she would never let me listen to hers even when she was napping. The other day her radio fell off the nightstand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was awful and she was in tears. She asked if she could listen to mine, and I said "fuck you". Life is good. Thank you so very much.
Sincerely yours,

Edna Dumbrowski
(Louie's younger sister)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts