Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an Accuracy International gun that kb'ed. Don't have any further info on it but holy crap I'd hate to be the guy that pulled the trigger on that round...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
now THAT's a KB.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Hershey squirt!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The consensus going around is that the flutes in the barrel may have been cut too deep. I'm leaning towards that plus a squib or other barrel obstruction probably.

Mike

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Damn!

Well at least we don't see any blood in the picture. But I'll bet the guy had to change his drawers afterwards............

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Aw man! Did anyone happen to capture that image? Looks like the source has gone away. That is one of the problems with just putting links to external sources, I might add.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
The orginal pic?It's still there.:confused:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Oops! It's back again. Maybe the remote server was down or something. I tried to save it myself but for some reason my browser is in the mood where it wants to save images as bitmaps only. I'll wait until it gets out of this mood and save it later.

Or if you would like could you attach the image in a post as an attachment for me? That way the image will reside on my server and won't get lost if the source drops it sometime in the future.

Thanks.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
BTW, if any of you ever have the problem were your browser (or email, for that matter) will not let you save an image in anything other then a bitmap, your temporary files are overflowing and you need to delete them via your browser's Internet Options menu. This happened to me once before, but I forget this danged trick. Had to search out the answer all over again.

BTW, Microsoft's website is about useless. All the money they make and they want to charge you $35 just to ask them a question? :punch:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts