Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rig, hands at sides start, I could average under .90 second, once I was warmed up, ccw under a shirt, for 5 reactions, draws and hits, 10" at 10 ft. That's still WORLD CLASS performance, for REAL concealment, not this bs about a special vest, with a honky stiffener inside of it, wt in the pocket, etc.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Show us some proof that this ever actually happened.

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Gunkid, that was 29 years ago! So gunkid how did you shoot in the Nationals in 1980? 1981? 1982? 1983? 1984? 1985? 1986? 1998? Well tell the rest of the story! Tell us what an IPSC hero you are!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
rig, hands at sides start, I could average under .90 second, once I was warmed up, ccw under a shirt, for 5 reactions, draws and hits, 10" at 10 ft. That's still WORLD CLASS performance, for REAL concealment, not this bs about a special vest, with a honky stiffener inside of it, wt in the pocket, etc.
I believe that NUTTY JOHN is qualified to write science fiction. Can you imagine him and L. Ron Hubbard collaborating?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
Stars like NUTTY JOHN don't need no stinking proof ... !

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Does he mean after arganbrite goppied and RIPPED OFF Bruice NElsons design? Tha tkind of coppying?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Stillwater said:
I believe that NUTTY JOHN is qualified to write science fiction. Can you imagine him and L. Ron Hubbard collaborating?
L. Ron was about as literate, and as good a writer as CowardKid. He should have kept his day job.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts