Arms Locker banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a very nice 3/8" OD, perfect for threading 3/8x24 National fine thread. The 5" "target" barrel protrudes 2" out of the front of the slide, and the barrel swap is a snap. Shorten it to 3 3/4", and you have a nice accessory. Problem is, the lug underneath the barrel, which fits the cross pin in the frame, is made of zinc. So it probably wouldn't take many barrel swaps to wear that contact area to the point of looseness. Having to drill out the "complications" and bury a $130 gun, along with its $50 spare barrel and accessory, wouldn't be that big a sacrifice, though. Ditto a spare barrel for the Browning Buckmark .22.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
more felonious blather from the felon.

This post goes right with the others I have saved over the weekend to send to YOur PO on the 6th.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thats nice

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Why bother?

Andy,

Just put a K&N Goped Muffler ($50) on the front of the buckmark. Theres not enough recoil to buck it off and it fits very well on to the barrel just as it is with no thereading. Don't laugh, but I have done it before just for kicks, it acctualy works. Can't hear it from 25 ft away at all.

Did I condone the use of unliscenced suppressors? Who, Me?

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
Gunkid, is your wife going to object to you screwing up HER handgun like that???

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Andy, noone gives a damn about your suppressors. Half the people here can buy ones that actually work, and another good many of us simply arent interested.

Not to mention the fact that you're lying through your teeth anyway...

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
any body who can't hear ejection port pop at 25 ft is a liar, or deaf. Fuck what you think punk. Ipost what I want.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thats nice, tard

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Why, it only seems like yesterday when Andy was denying that the ejection port made any noise.

It's nice to see his imagination hard at work though...

:devil:

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
andy said:
any body who can't hear ejection port pop at 25 ft is a liar, or deaf. Fuck what you think punk. Ipost what I want.
Pretty funny I let my friend shoot it right at a concrete block about 10 ft from me. I didnt hear a thing, but i saw the block get hit!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts