Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Old stupid Mel will never give up, he was banned from a survivalist board after 19 hours for the same nonsense as everywhere else. You would think after all these years he would take a hint an just crawl in his hole an shut up. resjon was his fake name there.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Old stupid Mel will never give up, he was banned from a survivalist board after 19 hours for the same nonsense as everywhere else. You would think after all these years he would take a hint an just crawl in his hole an shut up. resjon was his fake name there.
I’m surprised he’s is tolerated here...

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look at all the names he has had here. Sometimes more than one at same time so he could talk to himself. What a laugh that was.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
nah, sometimes I can't remember the old password. Normally, it just leaves me logged in, but if I use a different computer, it sometimes makes me log in again and now and then, i couldn't remember the password.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I generated more traffic and interest on that board in one day than they'd seen in a month. :) little pissants like bbm like to **** with people. One time, he had a millionaire bring a car over to work on it, when he knew damned well he was going to the river with me, and the guy THOUGHT BBM was going to work on it while he waited. If a man's word is no good, he's no good.BBM's a Powermad little prick. Know what your co-workers told me when I lived there with you, Joe. ? they hoped that I'd stay there forever, cause you were a changed man at work. :) They said that you thought I'd break you in half if you tried your bs on me.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I remember he had names like Kiddo, yessir, tobe, and others. He had to change his handle every time he got banned from a site (and change library computers he used as they attached his IP address to the ban. Later he got caught AGAIN selling silencers to the ATF (he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.) And after another stint in Federal prison he got out. Yes he went to Fed Pen twice.

Seen this on Glocktalk.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What in the hell are you talking about you doped up fool? More nonsense as usual.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
nah, sometimes I can't remember the old password. Normally, it just leaves me logged in, but if I use a different computer, it sometimes makes me log in again and now and then, i couldn't remember the password.
Do you realize how dumb this makes you sound?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Dumb is not the word for him!
Now that I know who he is, it is even more funny.

He wants so badly to be an expert, but he destroys his credibility with every other post. If he wasn't such an ass, more people might listen to him. I guess it's good that they don't. he will get somebody killed.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I generated more traffic and interest on that board in one day than they'd seen in a month. :) little pissants like bbm like to **** with people. One time, he had a millionaire bring a car over to work on it, when he knew damned well he was going to the river with me, and the guy THOUGHT BBM was going to work on it while he waited. If a man's word is no good, he's no good.BBM's a Powermad little prick. Know what your co-workers told me when I lived there with you, Joe. ? they hoped that I'd stay there forever, cause you were a changed man at work. :) They said that you thought I'd break you in half if you tried your bs on me.
That's comedy gold.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
No John. If that were the case and it really was a matter of changing your name because you couldn't remember how to log in, you wouldn't be on the board under two different names at the same time, having conversations with your other username, claiming to have bets with your other username, discussing politics with your other username, and claiming you "think" you've figured out who the other user is; claiming it's someone you met in the 80's and haven't seen in years. And your explanation is that it's all because you couldn't remember your password; that's your explanation.

Really? That's what you're saying - that that was all an accident and you didn't realize the other user was actually you...?

If that's not the truth, it's a lie.

If it is the truth, it's a symptom of either schizophrenia or multiple-personality disorder.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I wonder if he does have multiple personality disorder if he could put down "ability to multitask" on a job application?:eek3::twohammer:D

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
What did he get banned off of anyways survivalist boards?
Oh yeah it was...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Now that I know who he is, it is even more funny.

He wants so badly to be an expert, but he destroys his credibility with every other post. If he wasn't such an ass, more people might listen to him. I guess it's good that they don't. he will get somebody killed.
From what I saw on Survivalist Boards he talked to himself a few times made around 35 posts maybe 37 and started 4 threads/conversations.
And he was generally ignored because most knew who he was. Mainly from his "magnetic" personality as in (+/-)bipolar :nyah:

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
No John. If that were the case and it really was a matter of changing your name because you couldn't remember how to log in, you wouldn't be on the board under two different names at the same time, having conversations with your other username, claiming to have bets with your other username, discussing politics with your other username, and claiming you "think" you've figured out who the other user is; claiming it's someone you met in the 80's and haven't seen in years. And your explanation is that it's all because you couldn't remember your password; that's your explanation.

Really? That's what you're saying - that that was all an accident and you didn't realize the other user was actually you...?

If that's not the truth, it's a lie.

If it is the truth, it's a symptom of either schizophrenia or multiple-personality disorder.
Still curious which it is, JMD. Is it:
A - true, which makes you mentally ill, or
B - untrue, which makes you a liar?

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 19 of 19 Posts