Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that I know all this, despite my mom objecting to my guns until I was 17, 18 years in prison, 2 years on the run, and 10 years on parole? Just imagine what I'd have done and know had it not been for those lost years? Of course, I thought about nothing but guns and survival issue for those 18 years, 4000 or more hours per year. :) that's why all this stuff comes to me so readily. I've thought about it more times than you've had sex.

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
stop acting like a juvenile! Are you still taking your meds?

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ban me, why would I g a f? there's 100's of gun and survival forums, with a new email acct, or at worst, my ISP anonymiser program, I can (and do) post on any of them)

·
Registered
3,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just like rubbing pos's face in what they are, and this is a prime place to find turds like you

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
ban me, why would I g a f? there's 100's of gun and survival forums, with a new email acct, or at worst, my ISP anonymiser program, I can (and do) post on any of them)
And within a few posts they figure out it's you and ban you. And what's funny, is you think the problem is with them.

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
I fantisized about nothing but guns and survival issue for those 18 years, 4000 or more hours per year.
Melvin, fixed it for you!

• Haha
Reactions: BigEd
1 - 8 of 8 Posts