Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how quickly and easily I construct an entire opus of instruction? Since these other bozos know SO much more than me, why can't they do even more? The only answer is laziness.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
And once again, thank you for this informative suvival-forum post. You never answered my questions in your posts from several days ago, btw.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
you are truly a legend in your own mind! That can't be denied!

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
how quickly and easily I construct an entire opus of instruction? Since these other bozos know SO much more than me, why can't they do even more? The only answer is laziness.
or, it really isn't that important to devote the time and energy. It could be that normal people don't put any value or weight in posting stuff they've never actually done.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
aint it amazing how quickly and easily I construct an entire opus of instruction? Since these other bozos know SO much more than me, why can't they do even more? The only answer is laziness.
"Aint" it amazing how quickly and easily I can post actual results of experimenting with extra-light and extra-fast handgun bullets? Since you know SO much more than I (it's not 'me', it's 'I' in this case), why can't you do the same? The only answer is laziness.

Reactions: Dorobuta
1 - 5 of 5 Posts