Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
611 Posts
I can run with 100lbs. of gear on my back, maybe you're just out of shape and need to go to this placed called "outside your mom's basement."

· Registered
611 Posts
with 100lbs of gear

you can run, but you're not sprinting anywhere. You also never specified terrain, but what you listed is an infinate variable. You can run in snow and mud, if it's deep enough, you're not running anywhere, regardless of how much you're carrying. You merely stated that no one can run with 50lbs. In addition, that 100 lbs of gear is for long term operations. When in war, you don't know whe your next resupply is, so you take as much as you can carry. WWII paratroopers carried 150lbs. of gear into combat. Soldiers also ditch the packs during firefights, and come back to it later.

What that other stuff you posted is, I have no clue. It seems as though you are completely disconnected from reality.

· Registered
611 Posts
Unregistered said:
I wonder how much of that 150 pounds was ditched as soon as they hit the ground though.
Most of it, probably, and if they had that little doo-hicky that strapped all their stuff to their leg, they lost it all (including weapons) as soon as they left the aircraft.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.