Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stick out your thumb. WHY have you GOT kids in a ghetto, hmm? cause you're STUPID, that's why. you aint fit to have kids if you can't see that you need to get out of the ghetto FIRST, get lots of money saved up, etc.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
stick out your thumb. WHY have you GOT kids in a ghetto, hmm? cause you're STUPID, that's why. you aint fit to have kids if you can't see that you need to get out of the ghetto FIRST, get lots of money saved up, etc.
This is addressed to whom?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
everyone, don't you know ANYTHING? when no person is specified, then the intent is automatically assumed to mean all readers. Basic English writing. it's a lot easier to get out of a ghetto than a prison camp

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
So you mean everyone on this Forum has kid's in the ghetto? I don't, so you can't mean everyone.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
when I left the camp, I had to get past 400 snitching inmates, a guard tower and truck at the main Terre Haute prison. Could not let anyone see me hiking. I laid up days, walked at night on RR tracks, avoiding roads like the plague. I had just $120. and it started out being just quarters.I had to convert it, get the needed gear, and walked 120 miles without being noticed. hitchhiking out of a given city is a complete nothing by comparison.

I've hitched from Omaha to spld Ill in one day, 6 rides, one of them after dark. :) I just wore my old military uniform, worked like a charm. plenty of guys have hitched clean across the US in a week or 2. So anyone who tells you that they are "trapped" in any one area is a lazy, ignorant liar.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Oh my Gosh! Your not telling that escape from USP Terre Haute again?

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts