Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Melvin MIA again?

Arrested again?

On the lamb again? (No not ISIS style!)

Divorce proceedings divest him of his computer? If they really truly split the sheets.

Is he off to "The Islands" for another Email Bride? If he is and wants one more compatible may I suggest looking in Outer Elbonia 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All joking aside I wonder if something serious happened to him?
Like accident or illness?

I might take a bit of a hiatus for a few weeks and work on a few projects the weather has had me put off plus revamp my gear load outs particularly for the warmer weather.

Registered
Don't have a lot of time on the computer anymore, too busy with life, other projects an shooting, fishing, boating. Nice weather makes it hard to be inside.

Registered
I'm betting Melvin's mouth put him back in jail again. Summer is the busy time here too, shot a Cowboy Action Match on the weekend. Saturday was great, Sunday I crashed and burned! Now that I have my long range loads down, all I need is practice. Been neglecting it the last year with all these darn lockdowns.

Reactions: BigEd

Registered
it was pretty dumb of him to claim he was shooting and hunting constantly, it's not like figuring out who he was took any skill.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I hate to say it but I think he needs a keeper of some sort.

Also I may check the OKC arrest records aka who's who in the zoo. And obituaries although if divorced and no one claims the body would there be any?

Registered
I just figured it was another instance of the beginning-of-the-month drug supply getting the better of him. Seriously; no joke meant.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If his insurance medicaid or medicare is standard it'll be based on the allowed supply per each prescription.
I've no clue on the drugs for mental issues however.
My prescriptions I think due to Covid-19 are nearly a 3 month supply.

I don't know what could be considered normal for Melvin in any way shape or form, seriously. But it's not normal for him to be this quite in the internet.

Registered
I did notice a few people were noticing the spam-like posting style and the repeats. Plus one or too knew who GunKid was, as well. I still can't get over the stuff about him on the web out there. He is something of legend. too bad it's not the good kind.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The worst part was him being a legend in his own mind.
And his need for attention; negative mainly.

Registered

Registered
I did notice a few people were noticing the spam-like posting style and the repeats. Plus one or too knew who GunKid was, as well. I still can't get over the stuff about him on the web out there. He is something of legend. too bad it's not the good kind.
He's obliquely right about one thing, People DO use his ummm... "Information" As an example...just the opposite of what he assumed.

Registered
So, did wifey kick him to the curb and leave him without internet access? Or is he in club Fed again?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So, did wifey kick him to the curb and leave him without internet access? Or is he in club Fed again?
No clue as of yet. Kind of strange even for Melvin.
May sound incredible but I do worry about him. He is still human.

Registered
Personally, I worry more about the people he comes in touch with every day

Reactions: Terry G

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah them to but he's never actually harmed anyone that I know of. Animals are another thing.
And that doesn't mean I wouldn't do what needs to be done if it needed doing.
There was a long period where I felt like someone's brother or big brother and leave it at that.

Registered
I don't wish him any harm, but I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him either. He really seems like he needs to catch a break, something that might just turn his life around, even a little bit. He really is is own worst enemy.

Registered
I thought he was hanging out at a Survival Forum? Before I get weepy about Melvin I remember that all his troubles aren't from bad luck, their from his own behavior and his refusal to clean up his act. I stopped feeling sorry for repeat offenders long ago. They keep doing the same things over and over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts