Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
I've got a bacholor's in Psychology, Joe. What's your degree in?
Pictures please, otherwise given your track record, nobody will believe it.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
once you know how to not have to waste a month on a nearly-worthless shelter and firewood, many things flow from that. You dont need a belt knife, axe and saw. The saw edged shovel and the modified Crunch tool are then good enough for the 90% less wood processing and offer lots of other potential, saving one pick. The rope hammock means you save a pick that you'd otherwise have wasted on the gillnet and paracrod and you also have 5x as much netting and cordage, if you're not to lazy to create and use it.
Prove it, post video. otherwise you're just spouting off nonsense. I doubt you're ever cut any real qty of wood with your supposed set up. Try it some time. The amount of energy you burn on even small stuff will wake you up quickly.

The right tool for the job. Period.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Cameron University, Lawton ok. who says i have no gear? nobody but twits like you. The whole POINT, dumbasses, is you dont NEED to cut lots of wood if you know how to make a proper shelter. You need at most a 5 gallon bucket of wood per day to cook and boil drinking water. just cause you're stupid doens' mean that I am. i"m already stated what my field of study was. You can't read, obviously

·
Registered
10,171 Posts
Cameron University, Lawton ok. who says i have no gear? nobody but twits like you. The whole POINT, dumbasses, is you dont NEED to cut lots of wood if you know how to make a proper shelter. You need at most a 5 gallon bucket of wood per day to cook and boil drinking water. just cause you're stupid doens' mean that I am. i"m already stated what my field of study was. You can't read, obviously
All this from 1/2 day field exercises! WOW, just WOW!

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
Says you right? You dont even know the definition of deranged, but now you'r a certified psychiatrist pos, instead of just a regular old pos?
you don't need to be a weatherman to know when it is raining, and you don't need to be a shrink to see your bubble is not even close to center.

and without proof, you're just another poser on the internet - especially when it comes to outdoor topics. I'm sure (we all are) you've thought about it a lot. The problem is, and it is obvious to everyone, you've never actually done any of it. Zero. None. It shows. We all see it, and what frustrates you is that you don't understand how we can see through such well crafted lies. Here's a big hint: you aren't nearly as clever as you think you are.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
You're the one having trouble reading and comprehending. I asked where you got your degree from. That was what I questioned. That has nothing to do with your supposed field of study.

I say you have no gear. You can't prove otherwise.

You've never been able to list your gear nor provide any evidence of such gear. Others have posted pictures and lists. You've posted nonsense and insults. You've posted threads about doing stuff, then admitting you can't because you didn't have a backyard. <- are you 12 or something?

Why not actually go spend a few days in the woods? not a couple hours on some BS test of non-existing gear. two hours doesn't tell you anything about your setup.

Try living on your gear for a week. Then get back to us. Not in your backyard, but in the actual woods. I'm already planning for my September elk hunt. I'll be living out of my pack for about 10 days, maybe less if things go well.

I'll carry my gear in, and I'll carry my gear out, hopefully with a few hundred pounds of meat and antlers.

I know what I can carry - do you know what you can actually carry? Do you? Do you really?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
What'd you do steal it off the wall of your head shrinker's office?

Then again a BA, or in your case a BS one maybe, don't mean jack 💩 in the real world.

You probably took those classes in hopes it would help you manipulate and bullshit others.

Degree in being Psycho maybe.😛

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
More likely to get money from the G.I. Bill. Years ago Old Gunkid promised pictures of all his gear "As soon as I figure out how to post pictures." Since everyone of us has figured it out in less than five minutes the obvious answer is there are no pictures to post. Then it was "I don't have to prove nothing to you guy's." Since your first statement was a lie why should anyone believe you? You keep up with rambling on in post after post about building this and doing that with never anyone believing you. You must know that, so why continue? Your "Magnificence" ? On this and on every other board you are known as a crank and the worlds biggest liar.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts