Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Registered
Sounds like he just copies an pastes the same krap over an over everywhere he has not been banned from. Somebody should go there an ask him the latest on the so called wifey. He once said he took her up to meet an old friend, but that friend has no knowledge that ever happened. Or ever seen or wanted to see him after all the Stupid jail time he had.

Super Moderator
Sounds like he just copies an pastes the same krap over an over everywhere he has not been banned from. Somebody should go there an ask him the latest on the so called wifey. He once said he took her up to meet an old friend, but that friend has no knowledge that ever happened. Or ever seen or wanted to see him after all the Stupid jail time he had.
Was he implying he took her to meet you or someone who used to be on this forum.
I can't remember and it's hard to follow let alone remember in detail some of his longer and convoluted posts.
Just thinking about it gives me a headache.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
you're a xxxg liar. I saw JR, I'm not interested in seeing your xxx xxx.

Registered
Boati - it's unfortunately hard to believe you when you call someone a liar. You've called me a liar many times, and when asked to post (or even link to) one of these lies you accuse me of, you've never been able to do so. (Because there aren't any.)

Point being, since I know that you've repeatedly called me a liar when it isn't true, it's impossible to believe when you make the same unproven claim about someone else.

Registered
Melvin, talk is cheap, actual accomplishments aren't.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts