Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 months last year, season 3, must of have cut into their profit margins. They've cut the food rations in half, taken away the tarps, made it a 2 person challenge (has to be a family member) and when one taps out, the team is out. Proof that they will FORCE it to end in 2 months or less. They've ruined it. To have some weak link tap out FOR you, and to do all this work for half as much money? Season 5 is not going to happen (due to lack of interest) if they dont go back to the old format. They are not even "alone" anymore, so what's the point?

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Never seen the show. I got turned off a while back on those shows by pretty much all of the ones I did see, with the exception of survivorman.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Just watched Season 4, Episode 05, Melvin. You are correct (did I really say that?), that this season doesn't live up to previous seasons accomplishments. Personally, I think the husband/wife team from Alaska is going to be the last team out. This year most of the participants really don't seem to have their "head" in the game.

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Well Melvin, just watched Season 4 Episode 6, another team tapped out. It still amazes me that the person to initiate the tap out was the one that was just plunked down on the beach, not the one who had to push through 10 miles of dense rain forest. So Melvin, who are you betting on to be the last team standing?

·
Registered
9,586 Posts
Melvin, do you want to discuss the show?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts