Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
etc, ALL OVER THE PLACE, that need no more to take them than the silenced .22 unit. The original owners will most likely be DEAD the first week after shtf. The guy in the farmhouse will most likely be the KILLER of the original,legal owners of the livestock. When we lived on a farm,we had no IDEA who owned farms a mere 5 miles away,in MANY directions. Neither did anyone else. All this "pull together" stuff is just bs. Farmers will be able to do NOTHING but "hole up" after shtf, same as everyone else.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
That's a hell of an assumption to make when it's your life you are gambling with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
why dont you try to come and try to take what is on my farm and see what happns. whare i live every one knows every one else and we will band together.you might get get some of my live stock but at what caust to you.you need to be carful

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Geez, and I thought he was listing the contents of his "little black book".

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
bull420 said:
why dont you try to come and try to take what is on my farm and see what happns. whare i live every one knows every one else and we will band together.you might get get some of my live stock but at what caust to you.you need to be carful
Bull, what this joker doesn't get is that in hard times, even people who don't like each other in a community will band together. It's human nature, we're pack animals. Since the beginning of time, we've organized oursselves in tribes and nations. It's in the easy times that there's a lot of infighting. The harder times get, the MORE people bond, not the less.

The wannabe SHTF poacher is going to find the same justice that type got in the days of the western frontier -- a short drop with a sudden stop. It doesn't matter how much is costs, people WILL form a posse, run him to ground and decorate the nearest tree with his corpse.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
guess things are slow over at silent streak.

:devil:

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
When a thread begins with "also", doesn't that imply that it is a response to some on going conversation? And if so, shouldn't it simply be a post in that thread - it's that whole context thing. Of Course Gunkid can't even follow the forums he set up on his own site, so why should this be any different. (sigh)

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
This was obviously a response to something... We'll never know what to though.

Anyway aren't you the person that puts down anyone who would go within 50 miles of open country? And isn't livestock generally kept in a large open area?

You might also consider the fact that many if not most farmers and ranchers keep varmint rifles.

So... killing someones cattle with a .22 CAR, in open country, in plain sight of a farmer (or as you say, that farmers killer) who has a scoped bolt action. Smart.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Coyote said:
So... killing someones cattle with a .22 CAR, in open country, in plain sight of a farmer (or as you say, that farmers killer) who has a scoped bolt action. Smart.
He claims to have made a 22 conversion unit for a SKS in 1998. His new claim to fame as a gunsmith.

Gotta go now. Pigs are having aerial maneuvers high above the trees in my back yard now and I want to watch.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
No, he'll only raid the ranches and farms where there's thick cover surrounding them

Most of the ranches and farms around here would force you to cross a lot of open ground. (Or am I over looking the fact that having a can not only silences your weapon, but makes you invisible too?)

Whatever.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts