Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no retreat, no surrender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD3DdskaPhs&list=RDIxuThNgl3YA&index=26

You've paid 100's of thousands of $ to the enemy. I have bled him. Some of you have worked for him, and some more would snitch for him in a heartbeat. If they outlawed guns, you'd just turn them in. That's why I have nothing but contempt for nearly all of you.

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
He must be talking about "wifey", by this time she should be able to out shoot him!

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
Bummer. Repeatedly asking for specifics and repeatedly ignored, while gunkid rants on in other threads instead of participating in this one that he started. Unfortunate but unsurprising.

Seems we have simply another example of "Topic G" in the list of Topics A thru L that he likes to start and then abandon after the initial, unspecific pontification.

Fwiw, a reminder of Topics A thru L: https://armslocker.com/gun-talk/53865-more-useful-gun-info-here-than-ar-15-com.html#post228746

·
Registered
7,487 Posts
always remember. no retreat, no surrender.

You've paid 100's of thousands of $ to the enemy. I have bled him. Some of you have worked for him, and some more would snitch for him in a heartbeat. If they outlawed guns, you'd just turn them in. That's why I have nothing but contempt for nearly all of you.
Again, how have you "bled" this enemy of which you speak..? Fourth time asking this simple question in your own thread, and still no answer.

I can't imagine going thru life too scared to even participate in a conversation that I personally started... :shrugs:

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
Maybe Melvin stubbed his toe crossing the street and bled on someone?

Reactions: BigBassMan

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
I'm thinking he "bled" the government by dealing drug's and not paying taxes. It could be the times he was locked up getting free room and board. He "bled" them? that way about one third of his life. Quite the rebel that way.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
10,846 Posts
ROFLMAO!

·
Registered
7,487 Posts

...You've paid 100's of thousands of $ to the enemy. I have bled him.

...I have nothing but contempt for nearly all of you.
C'mon John. Who is this enemy exactly, and how have you "bled" him?
Right at two years of coward boy avoiding his own conversation, and it's a Friday afternoon & I'm bored enough to be tired of waiting on a drug-addicted dork who thinks he's Billy Badass.

So "how you've bled" anyone, John? Simple - the same way a tick bleeds a dog; by leeching off of it. You've been a leech - just like a fat hog shoving to get at the government trough - for 30 years or more, yet you still try to claim some Superman-visionary status. That's priceless.

And on the "no surrender" thing? Please. Every time you went to jail and every time you went to prison, it was because you surrendered. Every single time. You never once fought back in the 80's, you never fought back in the 90's, and you never fought back in the 2000's. Did you? So your public, undeniable, historical record shows your true level of courage and resistance over and over - and that level is "zero".

And you're not contemptuous, you're bitter - bitter toward the world and life in general. It's a shame, but there IS still time to turn around, and it is your own doing.

Answer the James Yeager question in your own James Yeager thread and perhaps I'll stop pointing out your lies; or at least I'll point them out more gently. Because your lies will get people hurt or killed, if they're foolish enough to believe you.

·
Administrator
2,655 Posts

No retreat? no surrender? You've done both, multiple times. You haven't bled him, you mean you're a leech - living off of all the other people on this board.

You've done nothing to hurt the government, the only thing you've hurt is yourself.

This is a fact, and you know - as does everyone else here.

·
Registered
5,640 Posts
I wonder what Melvin thinks if himself when he has to know that the only reason he get's SSI and free med's is because the government has decided that it's cheaper to give him a piddling amount of money and drugs than to house him in a prison. I doubt he would even admit it to himself.

Reactions: BigEd and Dorobuta

·
Administrator
2,558 Posts
You know if I had the money to waste, and I don't, I'd commission a gunsmith and engraver to do a GunKid Edition Star BM made to his specs but nickel plated and engraved with: prison bars, a wheelbarrow, a crawfish for a couple of reasons. And definitely custom grips with a silver inlay of a creature with a alligator mouth and Hummingbird ass.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.