Arms Locker banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with this? I've never used it and haven't ordered any; they're just opening a plant not far from us and I'm curious about them.

As I can tell from their website, it looks like they're a remanufacturer, buying reject ammo from Lake City and then disassembling to component level before reloading & selling.

Not much interest in them as a source, as I shoot either normal factory stuff and my own reloads; I'm going to be meeting with the plant manager to talk about their security needs and am just curious about them.

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Haven't learned much additional about them. They sell ammo under several brands including Stryker and some others, but nothing that I'm chomping at the bit to get into.

Walked the plant and got their access-control system up and programmed (equipment was already in place as the previous occupant of the building was an electric-motor manufacturer who was a customer of ours), but there's not much ammo-production stuff set up yet. A dozen or so beefed-up and motorized Dillon units are all that's in place yet; he says they're still waiting on ffl paperwork and it'll be a while before they're up and running.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts