Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
basement, BIG worries about loose ammo bouncing around in ammo cans, as they SIT there. :) That's FUNNY man.

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
Ya know, John, I'm trying to be polite to you, and frankly, I'm one of the few around here who are. You and I went through our pissing matches several years and several boards ago, and were able to reach a sort of 'peace' where we've been non-confrontational and non-insulting for quite a while now. Even disagreeing often as we do, you'll notice I've not called names, attacked your positions, etc.

Don't understand this desire you seem to have to try & start conflict where there doesn't need to be any. There's enough nastiness in the world without blowing your nose on your neighbor's windsheld just to see how he reacts.

Personally, I'd think you'd rather have at least one 'acquaintance' around here with whom I could maintain a mutually inoffensive rapport; but that's your call, not mine. I intend to remain polite and non-confrontational. If you'd like for there to be one person with whom you could do likewise, great. If not, there's not a lot I can do about it.

If you want to see my response, look in the relevant thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.