Arms Locker banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happened to check AmmoMan's website (http://www.ammoman.com) and noticed that he must have just gotten in a batch of Argentinian .50BMG AP ammo. I'm actually REAL surprised to see this, since I would have figured the government would have blocked this stuff from import. Best I can figure is that this just slipped through the cracks. But in any event, if you are looking for .50BMG ammo, I would NOT delay buying some before it is gone. I would bet it won't be available for long at all.

If you snooze, you lose on this one, fellas.... You just don't see NEW BOXED .50BMG ammo at all these days, especially armor piercing.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I should go buy a case against the eventuality that I might ever be able to afford a .50BMG and can still buy one when I can afford it. I won't buy the ammo, but I should. I'll leave it for the guys and girls that already own the hardware to put it to use. Enjoy it guys and fire one off for me.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah.... If I were smart, I'd buy up a bunch of it just for an investment. There is just no way you will be able to find that stuff available in the very near future. I am still shocked that this is available right now....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts