10,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
that'link' put my chit in a tailspin!
i advise not to OPEN IT!

abobe format came on !

finklestein<font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>, is irrverlent.

thanks.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Too bad she didn't have a cornary when it sunsetted. Bet that stubbed her toes a bit.

It's a sad statement about the people of California that they keep voting her back into office.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Feinstein is a hypocritical hag. I hate people who tell me/us "We know whats best for you."

(Keep your mouth shut) RIKA

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Yeah, the hypocritical bitch thinks the peasantry should be disarmed while she can carry her own gun (yeah, she has a CCW and carries, in case anyone didn't know). Californians, as a whole, have proven to be dumber than ***dumb***, and keep voting the bitch in. I wish California would seceed from the union. . .

·
Registered
611 Posts
Magnum88C said:
I wish California would seceed from the union. . .

It's possible for California to be thrown out, or at least have it's state status liquidated. New Constitutional Amendments can be added without Congressional approval, all you need is three-thirds of the states legislatures to sign it in. The pro-gun states can file a new amendment abolishing California's statehood, maybe reduce it to a territory or commonwealth, we still get all the economic benefits, but none of their BS in Congress.

IMHO: Fienstien can burn in hell.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
84 C4 said:
It's possible for California to be thrown out, or at least have it's state status liquidated. New Constitutional Amendments can be added without Congressional approval, all you need is three-thirds of the states legislatures to sign it in. The pro-gun states can file a new amendment abolishing California's statehood, maybe reduce it to a territory or commonwealth, we still get all the economic benefits, but none of their BS in Congress.

IMHO: Fienstien can burn in hell.
Darn! I have never heard "unanimous" put that way before! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts