Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After you read this, you'll never need to read another one of his postings again:
1. He knew more in high school than you'll ever know
2.Every weapon and piece of equipment you have is a pos
3.Every weapon and piece of equipment he has is the best for everybody
4. When the shtf, he wants all our stuff, so why does he want us to be like him.
5. Everybody is either a punk or a dummy, some are both
6. He's the best there is at everything, don't believe me, just ask him.
7. He namedrops people whose asses he isn't fit to wipe, but nobody is namedropping him.
8. He knows exactly when and how the sh-t will hit the fan at which point he will be running scared.
9. He's a legend in his own mind, and in his case, the mind is a terrible thing
10. Your only function on earth is to listen to his nutcase ranting and raving.

·
Registered
397 Posts
A lot of that is probably correct, but I have a slightly different picture of Ol' Andy (and aliases).

He's between 15 and 17 years old.

All his "knowledge" comes from reading and the internet.

He has plenty of time for that reading (and his excessive posting) because his peers don't want anything to do with him.

His parents think he's "special". Everybody else he's ever come in contact with think he's stupid.

His favorite magazines are "Soldier of Fortune" and "Goat Breeders' Journal".

Some of his posts are entertaining initially, mainly due to their display of ignorance, but his act gets old real quick.

I better quit now, or he'll invite me to Durango, Colorado, where he'll kick my butt. I'd invite him to come out my way, but folks like him normally aren't allowed to cross the street by themselves.

DC

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey 45 I hate to turn this into a mutual admiration society, but I think our observations pretty well cover the extent of "andy". This way, people can read these 2 postings first, and save themselves from looking for pearls in the steaming manure pile that he's troweling out. He figures that because he crawled out from under a rock, that when shtf all he has to do is go back there

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey rat and 45, after he whips all of us he will take our lunch money and buy 22 conversion kits with it. Oah and don't even think that you can bring your dad because his dad can beat up your dad.

Nick

·
Registered
9,599 Posts
Melvin back "in the day"

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 5 of 5 Posts