Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
WHAT women who can shoot? :)

slowfire, maybe. I have MANY thousands of gun posts on the net, at least 90% of them non-repetitious. You'd be repeating yourself by the time you got to 100, and if you had to start topic threads, you'd run out of ideas at 20.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Re: WHAT women who can shoot? :)

223 fan said:
slowfire, maybe. I have MANY thousands of gun posts on the net, at least 90% of them are repetitious. I'll be repeating myself by the time I get to 10, and if I have to start topic threads, I'll run out of ideas at 3.

That's about right.

BTW, posts on the net do not equate to skill, of which you seem to have little with longarms since you keep insisting on using them at handgun ranges. you handgun skill is only your claims, basically parroting what gun writers said was top-shelf in the '70s.

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Should be "Gun child", it sounds like he hides behind a womans skirt!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I already TOLD u, punk, let me fire

ONE shot at you, standing exposed and still, even from OFFHAND, at 500 yds. and I wlll then let you shoot back at me all you CAN, with ANY gun. :) You THINK I can't shoot, put your ass on the line, punk.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
More phoney bets from the master of magazine reading and hot air blowing. Stop acting like a little boy on the playground, Gunkid, and grow a pair; be a man.

RIKA

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I already TOLD u, punk, let me fire

ONE shot at you, standing exposed and still, even from OFFHAND, at 500 yds. and I wlll then let you shoot back at me all you CAN, with ANY gun. :) You THINK I can't shoot, put your ass on the line, punk.
why such a childish bet? Why not simply put a torso target at the 500 yd line? You get your one offhand shot, if you connect, you win. If you miss, he gets to take his shots. Pretty simple to see who is who.

making bets that are so stupid that nobody would take you up on them only makes you out to be the fool.

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Melvin has had offers to take him up on this challenge during the last 20 years. He either weasels out of it or ignores the person who offers to take him up on his BS!

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 11 of 11 Posts