Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Banned
9,121 Posts
I've drawn on men several times, they decided to not make me shoot them. There was nothing but the response I'd TRAINED myself to make. The gun seemed to "grow" out of my wrist and into my hand, in fact. :) I know a lot of guys who've eaten a lot of dirt "in combat" and sprayed a lot of ammo into the bush, and NEVER saw a live enemy. :) I've also drawn on attacking dogs a few times, the only time I've HAD to fire, I used a silenced Ruger .22 to brain one, right at my feet. Having been"in combat" doesn't necessarily mean crap. I've seen and heard HORRIBLY poor advice offered by combat vets. Just look at Cooper claiming that a short ranged bolt action is useful for resisting tyrants. :) Look at the fools claiming that a pos like an AK is a better gun than an AR. or claiming that 223 sp's just BOUNCE OFF men at 300m,etc.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
Yeah, I'm almost 52, and I've spent 13 years in prison, and that's HALF of 52, right? I've never claimed to have been in Nam. I had orders to go there, in 1972, but got diverted to Korea instead.

We only had C rats in Basic, ONCE, to show us just HOW <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>ty they really were. Nobody ate anything but the crackers and jelly. They were Korean war leftovers.

· Banned
9,121 Posts
I saw no such posts. 28 rds in a 30 has always been my standard practice. 18 in 20's was the standard when I was in Korea. 4-5 seconds is what they told you about the frag grenade in basic. I wasn't a grunt, so why would I know about a machinegunner's load? I know dumbasses like you sit around reading TM's all day, but nobody I knew in the military did so. They even loaded the 1911 mags one rd short, back then anyway. :)

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.