Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
Yeah, I'm almost 52, and I've spent 13 years in prison, and that's HALF of 52, right? I've never claimed to have been in Nam. I had orders to go there, in 1972, but got diverted to Korea instead.

We only had C rats in Basic, ONCE, to show us just HOW <font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font><font color=red>*</font>ty they really were. Nobody ate anything but the crackers and jelly. They were Korean war leftovers.
Ah, poor little boo-boo, you had to eat left overs. Such a damn shame wasn't it?

Bill

· Registered
1,815 Posts
Terry G said:
I never read a training manual. I learned to survive from fellow Grunt's. You know why, John? it was called COMBAT. I wanted to stay alive. You have never, ever, fired a round in combat. If I'm wrong, tell me when you did so.
TG:
MELVIN won't answer you. Want to know why? It is because you have backed him into a cornor, and he needs to escape. MELVIN'S escape is to ignore you.

I can tell you that MELVIN has never fired a shot in combat, because I have a copy of his DD FORM 214. If MELVIN has experienced combat, it would be listed on his DD FORM 214.

Bill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.