Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a newcomer I was hoping you could give me a short (or not so short) synopsis of your life as a shootist!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Well, you asked for it!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Surely someone with such a tremendous amount of percieved knowledge must have a truely impressive resume.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
1/4 of a mill rds fired, half of that .22lr, mostly thru conversion units. If not for the Feds screwing me out of 20 years of my life, it would be 4x that much. owned over 100 guns, not counting the 100+ bought just to silence and sell. Made 10 smg's from scratch, along with their cans. Made and sold over 100 cans, mostly on .22's converted mac10, tec-9s, HK-94 to F/A, for money. Ccw'd for 10 years, where and when it was a felony, as did hard physical labor. ccw'd across many states, driving a truck. Placed 10th in the first IPSC US Nationals, 19th at the First IPSC World shoot, before it got stupid and they started allowing comps and optic sights. Cast 150,000 bullets, sold about 25k, shot the rest, loaded about 150,00 rds. Taught scores of guys to shoot, and have taught karate for 31 years. Smithed all my match guns myself, as well as most of my buddies. Wrote a how-to can book that's sold 150,000 copies, as well as 3 others that Paladin bought, 2 of which are still selling many hundreds of copies a year. The 9mm Beretta can-book, they have never put into print.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Only a knucklehead would add his felonys to the resume. Andy is some smart dude to be respected, huh.

RIKA

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just curious andy what form of Karate do you instruct? And if you would have any pointers for some one who wants to become more efficent with strikes and blocks.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a pretty impressive list Andy. Just curious since you've taught karate for 31 yrs, just how old are you?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
copycat said:
Thats a pretty impressive list Andy. Just curious since you've taught karate for 31 yrs, just how old are you?
NUTTY JOHN is fifty-two years old. When you decuct the time he spent in prision, from his age, and deduct the time he spend in primary schools, it would be impossible for him to have taught martial arts for thirty-one years.

However, the last time NUTTY JOHN mentioned teaching Karati, he said it was thirty years. And that was two weeks ago! Sooo, I don't know where thirty-one years comes from, and I wouldn't believe it anyway, unless Jesus Christ told it to me himself, because that is the only authority I would believe about NUTTY JOHN.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
I suggest that those interested in martial arts and Hand to Hand stuff visit the forum on this site and post their questions - there are a number of people here with rankings that are actually acknowledged by their respective associations.

We welcome questions and can offer all kinds of advice - just remember that anything free is worth what you pay for it...

:devil:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Ditto what Aslan said.

I imagine that a martial art would be one of the easier subjects to teach in prison, so I would not subtract the time there.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I"m 52. I forgot to mention the hundreds of animals taken with ccw and service pistols mostly as drove the back roads of ILL.

I learned MooDukKwan, a branch of TaeKwondo, which also teaches holds, falls, throws, and such.

If you'd like a good book, with lots of pics, Get Masutazu Oyama's THIS IS KARATE.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I can't advise, without knowing more about you. heavyset guys aint likely to like flying kicks, or be good at them. Guys with long legs should work on kicks a lot. In early training, balance, flexibility, acquiring a "feel" for where your body is, strength, stamina must all built, so that you have a foundation upon which to add other stuff. Beginners can't stand, breathe, or step-correctly, so there's a lot of basics to work upon.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
krept said:
Ditto what Aslan said.

I imagine that a martial art would be one of the easier subjects to teach in prison, so I would not subtract the time there.

cheers
Martial Art's books and magazines are forbidden in Federal Prisons. Any form of martial arts type training or military training would get you a quick trip to the Special Housing Unit. (The Hole.) You could try to do it secretly, but someone would "rat you out".

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Posted by Andy"
I"m 52. I forgot to mention the hundreds of animals taken with ccw and service pistols mostly as drove the back roads of ILL.

You are one sick individual. Someone somewhere in ILL. is probably missing a beloved pet thanks to your perverted ideas. Be careful Andy I think a few ILL. natives live in Pagosa springs. But then your not afraid of anyone are you thats why you tell everyone you live in Durango(right)!!! By the way don't come down in the flatlands of Colorado and start shooting dogs because thats where I live and I don't forget or forgive.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
eh? That looks like it links back to this thread (the top of this page).

Anyhow, if what Terry said is true, I stand corrected. My uncle in law was just released from the SHU in Chino, CA but that was a State pen and not federal. He said that there was a guy near him that was showing others how to box... boxing... MA... whatever, hence my jump to conclusions that karate would be just fine.

cheers

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I say Durango, to give me some running room if I have to kill one of you pos. I have NEVER said I LIVE in Durango, punk. Pos's like you don't scare me. You are free to look me up anytime you want, punk.

Karate is not allowed to be taught in the joint, but shanks aint allowed either, but they find scores of them every year. :) Guys ROUTINELY steal food out of the mess hall and sell it, and that aint allowed. Pruno aint allowed, either, but there's ALWAYS a mess of it being-made SOMEWHERE, in EVERY joint. So what's your stupid POINT, dumbass?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
The point is that you are a wannabe bad guy Andy.

Andy quote: "I say Durango, to give me some running room if I have to kill one of you pos."

What a joke! Be sure to wear your Depends and yellow tennis shoes for the meeting. We are more likely to die laughing at you than from anything that you might do to us.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
andy said:
I say Durango, to give me some running room if I have to kill one of you pos. I have NEVER said I LIVE in Durango, punk. Pos's like you don't scare me. You are free to look me up anytime you want, punk.

Karate is not allowed to be taught in the joint, but shanks aint allowed either, but they find scores of them every year. :) Guys ROUTINELY steal food out of the mess hall and sell it, and that aint allowed. Pruno aint allowed, either, but there's ALWAYS a mess of it being-made SOMEWHERE, in EVERY joint. So what's your stupid POINT, dumbass?
Stealing food from the mess hall is a minor offense, still punishable by SHU time, loss of preferred housing and loss of good time. Possession of a shank will get you three more years for Possession of a Weapon in a Federal prison. Making "Hootch" is punishable by SHU time and a disciplinary transfer to a higher level of security. All really smart choices for someone already doing time. Someone teaching or even practicing ANY form of martial arts would be "given up" in a heart beat. It's tolerated even less than hootch making. The point, dear john, is at the top of your head.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
andy said:
1/4 of a mill rds fired, half of that .22lr, mostly thru conversion units. If not for the Feds screwing me out of 20 years of my life, it would be 4x that much. owned over 100 guns, not counting the 100+ bought just to silence and sell. Made 10 smg's from scratch, along with their cans. Made and sold over 100 cans, mostly on .22's converted mac10, tec-9s, HK-94 to F/A, for money. Ccw'd for 10 years, where and when it was a felony, as did hard physical labor. ccw'd across many states, driving a truck. Placed 10th in the first IPSC US Nationals, 19th at the First IPSC World shoot, before it got stupid and they started allowing comps and optic sights. Cast 150,000 bullets, sold about 25k, shot the rest, loaded about 150,00 rds. Taught scores of guys to shoot, and have taught karate for 31 years. Smithed all my match guns myself, as well as most of my buddies. Wrote a how-to can book that's sold 150,000 copies, as well as 3 others that Paladin bought, 2 of which are still selling many hundreds of copies a year. The 9mm Beretta can-book, they have never put into print.
The "Feds" screwed me out of my life. You threw your life away with both hands. The "feds" forced you to sell drugs, huh, John? Not a little social weed either. Cocaine, Heroin, Crack Cocaine in quantities large enough to qualify you as a dealer, although a small time one. Then genius that you are, you possess a firearm when you know you can't. Then you falsify a statement to obtain a firearm. Sure you did time, but YOU made the choices.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts