Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, for one, am going to miss him. Look at the pearls of wisdom he has given us. A .22 Beretta M21 (with a homemade can) is a great sniper weapon out to 100 yards. A miss with a .44 Magnum is better than a hit with a .22. My absolute favorite is "Hold a medium sized dog across your chest and have someone shoot you with a 9MM." If that's not a classic, there never was one.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy is our stress toy. He'll be back cuz he is a glutton for punishment.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Anybody want to start a pool on how many days that he's gone for?

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
As soon as we find a hosting site, I'm gone PERIOD

****. You all have a BAD case of the big head, thinking I need you. YOU are the **** who follow ME around then Net, and everybody knows it. Well, now you can just share your *********with each other, because I'm taking the knowledgable peoplewith me, and all that will be left is you ********.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Is 'mabu' on the list?

What you mean to say is that you are creating your own sandbox with everyone who hasn't pissed you off.

That should be a short list since you've gone out of your way right off the cuff to insult and alienate everyone, even those that have tried to help you out.

You can find a decent hosting site in 10 minutes if you have the cash.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
punks. You all have a BAD case of the big head, thinking I need you. YOU are the pos's who follow ME around then Net, and everybody knows it. Well, now you can just share your stupidity with each other, because I'm taking the knowledgable peoplewith me, and all that will be left is you ignorant jerks.
Just like your million dollar earning web site, the one where people were going to pay for your knowledge? Why not simply use your site to host you?

It's still up, but I bet you don't know how to administer it. Did you lose your password, like you did at aimoo? You were so hot to tell us about all the money it was going to earn you. Then it just sat there idle. Then you asked everyone to follow you to Aimoo, where you were a mod. You spent a lot of time talking to yourself. (I don't recall too many people following you there, even after you asked us to.)

I wish you luck, but suspect you'll be back, again - remember you left this site once before (after vowing to be history). You did the same thing at patriotnetwork too.

Anyway, good luck.

:devil:

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
I think Terry Lee finally got fed up with his bs too.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
If you are utterly inflexible and can't tolerate any ideas other than your own, especially if they were voiced after 1978, then how are you going to have a 'forum' with anyone but yourself?

It's going to get mighty lonely listening to yourself talk.

·
Registered
10,166 Posts
Has he left yet?????

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Gonna be funny as hell(again!) to see him argue with himself under all of his user/log in names......Hey! He might actually learn something :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts