Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would any sane person trust someone who claims to have done this and seems to be proud of it?

This is talking about a dog.

"At one time, after I choked him out and body slammed him on the concrete (for leaping at my face) Dusty would HIDE from me. I also once had Deeds string him up (working collar, no choke chain) and I busted some ribs and guts with kicks and punches on the pos. "

ANIMAL ABUSE IS LINKED TO FAMILY VIOLENCE

Animal abuse may be an early sign of an individual or a family introuble. People who abuseanimals may also abuse aspouse, child, a senior, or afamily member with a disability

The abuser can use abuse or threats of abuse against companion animals to intimidate, control,punish, or silence the victim

A study (Ascione, 1993) showed that adults who commit homicide and who were sexually abused as children reported significantly higher rates of childhood animal cruelty than those not reporting childhood sexual abuse.·

A study (Luke, Arluke & Levin,1997) found that over a 20-year period, a group of 153 animal abusers were more likely to commit violent crimes than a matched group of non-abusers.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
I agree, I"ve never abused an animal in my life, but I"d step on a cockroach like YOU in a heartbeat. I've beaten down dogs that were trying to kill me. So what? I couldn't just kill an Army sentry dog. I let him off light, cause anyone else would have shot him. I subdued him by the means that I had available. I didn't take a club to him subsequently, either, like my Dad would have done, every time the pos looked at him crosswise. I've shot a lot of animals, including dogs, but I didn't do it repeatedly with loads that I'd determined were inferior. I didnt gut shoot them. I shot them in the chest, to determine what loads were best for saving innocent life, since I couldn't trust anyone else's word for such things. I early on found out that .45 ball wasn't worth a crap, and .45 swc's were little better, for instance, contrary to what elmer and Jeff had been spreading for years. Elmer never got on a timer, using an alloy framed gun, ccw, against top hands in a combat match. I have. The big, heavy bullets are no answer, because they produce too much recoil. You can "think" 230 grswcs, at 900 fps in an Alloy Commander is easy to control, but the targets and the timer prove you wrong. You can "think" that they are "effective", but shooting some animals will prove you wrong about that, too. Sure the animals WILL die, eventually, from such a bullet thru the chest, but it will take 15 seconds or so, 30x too long to be of any help in a defensive situation, against a man. You need the guy to stop INSTANTLY, and such loads have no such ability.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
You can try to "step on" polesmoker if you ever meet him face to face, but you will not like what will happen to you. Ir will hurt!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This, especially the part in bold,can in no way not be taken as animal abuse.

At one time, after I choked him out and body slammed him on the concrete (for leaping at my face) Dusty would HIDE from me. I also once had Deeds string him up (working collar, no choke chain) and I busted some ribs and guts with kicks and punches on the pos. "
I agree, I"ve never abused an animal in my life...
Say what? Did you really read the quote? (just in case you don't remember that they are your very own words, a direct quote of you).

I early on found out that .45 ball wasn't worth a crap, and .45 swc's were little better, for instance, contrary to what elmer and Jeff had been spreading for years. Elmer never got on a timer, using an alloy framed gun, ccw, against top hands in a combat match. I have. The big, heavy bullets are no answer, because they produce too much recoil. You can "think" 230 grswcs, at 900 fps in an Alloy Commander is easy to control, but the targets and the timer prove you wrong.
I'm sorry but you're now going to have to ban yourself as you've strayed far off topic and that against your stated policy.

Well guess WHAT? I'm going back thru EVERY post you ever made here, and any post you make in the future, and if you didn't and don't stick to the SUBJECT, instead of trying to crap on ME, you're GONE.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
polesmoker said:
This, especially the part in bold,can in no way not be taken as animal abuse.

Say what? Did you really read the quote? (just in case you don't remember that they are your very own words, a direct quote of you).

I'm sorry but you're now going to have to ban yourself as you've strayed far off topic and that against your stated policy.
Polesmoker, pretty quick Rich is going to come in here and accuse you of saying something derogatory to the TARD.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Polesmoker, pretty quick Rich is going to come in here and accuse you of saying something derogatory to the TARD.
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

Does anyone else see the irony of that statement?

Again, Bill, I thought you were going to leave here? What brought you back?

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
andy said:
I agree, I"ve never abused an animal in my life. . . I've beaten down dogs that were trying to kill me. So what?

Dogs that are strung up aren't trying to kill you.

You are a psychotic, compulsive liar.

Rich Z said:
Again, Bill, I thought you were going to leave here? What brought you back?
Again, Rich, I thought your pet troll was going to leave here (because of YOU, and your descision to moderate and delete posts)? What brought it back?

Hmm, funny, he must have some compulsion to STALK us, and must like how we post to him eh? Least, that's by your standards of posters here.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
There is no excuse for harming a dog in this way. It is totally unacceptable and sick.

Your dog strives to make you love him or her. If you want to punish your dog for bad behavior, you can fuss at, then "ignore" for half an hour, him or her.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
the punk doesn't think so, hb, or he'd have been here TRYING me.

YOU EVER HAD 90 LBS OF TRAINED KILLER DOG try to kill you? Fuck you, then.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Do all U.S. Army dog handlers hang their dogs from the ceiling and work them over like punching bags? I've never heard of such a thing from anyone else.

Surely the U.S. Army teaches how to correct the dog in a less barbarous manner.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich and his pet troll ...

andy said:
the punk doesn't think so, hb, or he'd have been here TRYING me.

Rich's pet troll uses such great language.

Does anybody see the irony, of how the TARD is getting embolded because he knows rich loves an exconvict.

How long do you think it will be until Ol' Richie bans me for throwing the troll in his face?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Andy, I have quite a lot of experience with dogs. Attack dogs. I assure that if an unleashed 90lb TRAINED KILLER DOG wanted you and you were unarmed, you would be dead. The truth is, assuming that the dog ever went after you in the first place, you had the dog on a leash. Even a big dog like a Dobe or Shep or Boxer is controllable if it is on a leash if you know how to do it. I know because I have done it and have taken some bites too. You whipped up on a dog that you had hanging by its neck and unable to hurt you because you are flat scared of and hate dogs. Thats all there is to it and thats not only inexcusable but criminal.

I know about dogs so if you want to carry this on, have at it. I'll be happy to show you up for the liar and coward you are.

RIKA

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
GBullet said:
Do all U.S. Army dog handlers hang their dogs from the ceiling and work them over like punching bags? I've never heard of such a thing from anyone else.

Surely the U.S. Army teaches how to correct the dog in a less barbarous manner.
GB, andy's treatment of the dog if he had been caught would have been a punishable criminal act. The Army does teach correct handling procedures and andy should never been assigned as a dog handler.

RIKA

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Yeah, beat a helpless animal. Make you feel good? The absolute hallmark of a coward. No wonder you got kicked out of the Army. " I broke some ribs and guts with kicks and punches." And you think you shouldn't be under supervision and not allowed access to firearms? Now try to crawl back from this one.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
Stillwater said:
Rich's pet troll uses such great language.

Does anybody see the irony, of how the TARD is getting embolded because he knows rich loves an exconvict.

How long do you think it will be until Ol' Richie bans me for throwing the troll in his face?

"Ol' Richie" doesn't care what you all do in here. Deal with it. :nyah:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
"Ol' Richie" doesn't care what you all do in here. Deal with it. :nyah:
Yes you do Richie, you care a lot. Your venture, this forum, is a failure. And I do think that is sad, and I mean that.

But since you chose to go with "sucking up to sleaze bag" instead of choosing to be a leader, you have got what you apparently really asked for. You can ban anyone that you want, but the records still says you sided with a sleaze bag. Why don't you just say it? Say; I'm a post whore and I went with the most prolific poster. Just say it Richie. We all think so anyway!

Oh, yes -- all of this was said by stillwater and his "CRONIES." :nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:
:laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:
Your astute remarks really hit the spot -- NOT.

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
I think laying off bad talk about Rich is in order. Whatever John Davis say's it not Rich's fault. Why don't we go back to talking about guns and not how much we like torturing dogs? JMD is doing "Life on the installment plan" as we say about true losers. If John-boy had REALLY treated a dog like that, I'm fairly certain there would have been an "accidentel discharge" into his head.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts