Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I SAID I'd let the pos's draw FIRST. That's not murder, in the legal sense. It WOULD be "murder" , of course in a realistic sense, because there's simply no way that they'd get off a controled shot before I hit them in the chest with a Split Nose bullet. :) Of course, this naturally implies that I'd also let them TRY to hit me with H2H stuff, before I'd break their legs.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Andy:

Are you talking about the e-mail you sent me? If so, I posted the contents of the message word for word. Readers can interpret the verbage for themselves and reach their own conclusion. For those of you who missed the other thread, here it is.

"I put up with a certain amount of crap, but when guys insult me personally, or insult my intelligence, and the guys that chime in to back UP their bs, I tell them what I think of them. Lots of guys know the facts, but they are just too nice to say what's what. I aint. :) I listened to hundreds of ignorant liars, in Fed Prisons, every day, for 13 years, and I will meet anybody, in PERSON, any time, if they will just bring enough cash to make it worth my while, to break parole, and go on the run. :) "That amount of $ is about $50k, right now, but I can get agitated enough to do it for $10k, at times, in order to stomp or shoot some real jerk, like so MANY have coming to them, for the way they've talked to ME."

I don't see anything in there about self defense. I agree, considering your superior pistolcraft, the poor fellow would have zero chance of survival. So tell me andy, have I made it on to your hit list or am I not yet worthy?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Ankeny said:
Andy:

<snip>"

I don't see anything in there about self defense. I agree, considering your superior pistolcraft, the poor fellow would have zero chance of survival. So tell me andy, have I made it on to your hit list or am I not yet worthy?
The TARD'S superior pistol craft? Yeah, right!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
erika/gunkid, I personally find it difficult to insult your intelligence. Its just not in evidence!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts