Arms Locker banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take the part of a FED Jack Booted Thug over an honest convict that only got caught three times? The wrath of Andy, Gunkid, .223 Fan, J M Davis and Erika?, will fall upon you. John and I are a paralel. In the Army at roughly the same time, he went to Korea, me to Viet Nam. When I came home I chose Federal Law Enforcement. John chose the fast track of selling cocaine. He got caught (what a shock) and has been locked up twice more since. He is a little bitter. He does not like me. I don't know why, we have so much in common.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Terry, please make the distinction between the GK erika and the real Erika (me). Its so embarrassing that the tvrd chose my name to troll with. Ugh!

RIKA (just teasing ya Terry. :D )

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Raider said:
Terry, please make the distinction between the GK erika and the real Erika (me). Its so embarrassing that the tvrd chose my name to troll with. Ugh!

RIKA (just teasing ya Terry. :D )
That's why I said Erika with a question mark rather than RIKA. I was trying to point out his weirdness. Stop teasing me, I was very carefully brought up and led a pampered life and I"m, I'm, I'm, Sensitive.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I used to be sensitive.
I don't know what happened.

Any advice on being the sensitive type Terry?

If your advice involves watching Friends or Chick Flicks, stuff it.

:dgrin:

(I actually have a much better routine, but it requires hearing me say it, and would get censored anyway)

·
Registered
549 Posts
I wondered what andy got busted for. Drugs sounds reasonable, that's why his brain is fried. From all the tough talk I would have pegged him for a child molester or wife beater.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Keep in mind Terry, his disgust with me, is the fact that I was a "lifer". I have no doubt a fellow professional made his life totally miserable, pointing out how limited his abilities in life actually were.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Anyone know his rank at discharge? I'd be suprised if it was higher than an E2.

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
E2 ??? Please specify, I wasn't in the US Army.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
E1 is your basic recruit/lowest class of private.
E2 is Private
E3 is Private first class
E4 is Corporal
E5 is Sergeant

Navy and Marine Corps are different. They just want to be different and not get with the program :dgrin:

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Since he was dismissed from the service, wouldn't he be an E1?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Garand said:
He would be an E1 only because there are no negative "E" designations.

RIKA

·
Registered
163 Posts
Garand said:
Not necesarrily, it would depend on the severity of the charges.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
I don't have a copy of his DD214, so I don't know what his discharge status is. You aren't automatically busted before a discharge that is other than honorable. However with his psychological problems and attitude, he probably got busted more than once before being let go.

·
Registered
160 Posts
The scum bag has a total active service term of 1year 7 months and 4 days

on the alleged genuine report of transfer or discharge I see a rank of SP4.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Speedy 4 in a year and a half, that's actually respectable.
Must have gotten swell headed with authority and started pissing on the Privates then requested discharge after the 20'th or so blanket party. :smokin:

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Garand said:
Keep in mind Terry, his disgust with me, is the fact that I was a "lifer". I have no doubt a fellow professional made his life totally miserable, pointing out how limited his abilities in life actually were.
Garand, your not a "Lifer", your a professional soldier. I think soldier and cop are pretty honorable careers. Would you have rather been an accountant, or insurance salesman? Not I. I didn't get rich, but I wouldn't trade it for the best job in New York City. They PAID me to shoot guns!

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Well that explains a lot. Gunkid has always said that he never learned anything in the army. Could be cause he wasn't there long enough?

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ASPHALT COWBOY said:
Speedy 4 in a year and a half, that's actually respectable.
Must have gotten swell headed with authority and started pissing on the Privates then requested discharge after the 20'th or so blanket party. :smokin:
I am not trying to brag on this, but Spec Four was pretty easy to make in that era. I was a Spec. four in seven months, and a Sgt. E-5 in thirteen. Rank came fast in 1969, especially in the infantry. John's rank would be about normal for that period, unless you had actually been convicted of murder.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Terry G said:
I am not trying to brag on this, but Spec Four was pretty easy to make in that era. I was a Spec. four in seven months, and a Sgt. E-5 in thirteen. Rank came fast in 1969, especially in the infantry. John's rank would be about normal for that period, unless you had actually been convicted of murder.
My foul, didn't take time frame into account. Peacetime trooper myself, 1980-90.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts