Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wentt o the gun shop yesterday afternoon to browse and see what they had. Found a nice, clean Dragunov, Russian, Tula arsenal, not a Romanian. Bore was bright and clean, everything seemed in good order. . .

. . .BUT. . .

It had some Scope mount that was wrong (some company in Texas made it, the shock made me forget the company name), and it had a L. . .L. . . . .LEEPERS scope on it!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

He wanted $950 for it.

ME: "But it's got the wrong scope and mount."

GunShopRetard: "But that's better than the Russian scope they usually have."

ME: "But, it's the wrong scope. I'll give ya $400 for the rifle and you can keep the scope and mount." (Figured I could MAYBE grab my ankles and buy the right scope later)

GunShopRetard: "Are you nuts? Do you know what those sell for?"

ME: "Yeah, with the right scope. This is the wrong scope, and it's got holes drilled for this mount, which is the wrong mount!"

Needless to say, I am still sans Dragunov.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
I probably would have shed a few tears after I left the dump and was in the car. People are so stupid to ruin fine rifles with their 'improvements'. Sorry for your loss; maybe another good one will come around.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Sick & wrong man,sick & wrong.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
So... Bubba had at Yevgeny's masterwork,turned the snaiperskaya Vintovka Dragunova into something the stukatchniye would be ashamed to admit rendering.Jeez, and I kinda LIKED the PSO-19and other generations of Optichevskiye). That had to HURT :bawling:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts