Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I first heard about this from a friend of mine who lives in Tulsa.
As in all these shootings I'm sorry for the victims and their families
I've got a bad feeling that we are in for a long hot summer both socially and politically. ,☹

·
Registered
10,679 Posts
God bless to the families who lost love ones, another nail in the coffin of legal firearms ownership, just more ammunition for anti's who never let a tragedy go to waste.

·
Registered
7,279 Posts
I don't recall details, but Colion Noir had a youtube video about a shooting just the day after the Uvalde shooting. A guy with an AR was killed by a lady with a ccw pistol, either as he was about to open fire on a group of kids, or after he got of just one shot; I forget the details. But no mention of it in any domestic news outlets to speak of.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Super Moderator
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't recall details, but Colion Noir had a youtube video about a shooting just the day after the Uvalde shooting. A guy with an AR was killed by a lady with a ccw pistol, either as he was about to open fire on a group of kids, or after he got of just one shot; I forget the details. But no mention of it in any domestic news outlets to speak of.
John I also remember that one. Yeah. Not in the political playbook of the common news media.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts