Arms Locker banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
using 357, 357 Sig, 38 super, instead of 356 TSW. You're just too cheap and lazy to find out that you've been LIED to all your life about slow, heavy bullets. :) You'd rather just KEEP on swallowing all that ejaculate.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
You'd rather just KEEP on swallowing all that ejaculate.
Andy, you seem to have a fixation on SWALLOWING. Are you trying to tell us something? Its okay, really. C'mon and fess up.

RIKA :)

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
As you may recall John, I used a .357 Magnum in combat. You may consider a 158 grain bullet heavy, but I'm sure you know they sure as hell were not slow!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Raider said:
Andy, you seem to have a fixation on SWALLOWING. Are you trying to tell us something? Its okay, really. C'mon and fess up.

RIKA :)
NUTTY JOHN, RIKA owns you. She should put you to work out in the cotton fields, or put you on the block, and sell your SORRY ASS!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Testing on small animals, and a dog is a small animal, for the purpose of determining terminal ballistic effects on humans isn't valid.

Period.

·
Registered
9,604 Posts
Those with the actual combat experience have more validity, than those that read 30 year old issues of Soldier Of Fortune!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Ball said:
. . . I used a .357 Magnum in combat. You may consider a 158 grain bullet heavy, but I'm sure you know they sure as hell were not slow!
Especially if you're running the original loadings.

BTW GoonKid, anyone can buy nice Gold Dots, or other premium hollowpoints, load them up and have very effective ammunition. No need for BS bullets.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
He does seem fixated on this "ejaculate swallowing" thing.

Perhaps prison flashbacks???

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hard Ball, i forgot, what was your .357? Was it a model 27, pre-27 N-Frame, or were you lucky enough to have a Registered Magnum?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
It was a pre-model number N frame, An excellent revolver, powerful, rugged, accurate and reliable. Oh, not a registered one,

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
More of Andy's caliber bitchings... Seriously, who gives a damn if someone shoots .22 and someone else shoots .30?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts