Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a year. So why lose a $50 one instead of a $5 one? that's just stupid. So is bothering with 308's, to reach a lousy 300m torso, when a scoped 10" CAR-15 will do that "well", with a can mounted on it. :)

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
You are not only a (pocketknife) loser but too stupid to get a knife with a bail on the end. Loop a lanyard through your belt and attach the clip to your knife bail. Then you won't lose it.

As for the comparison of your POS to the 308, all I can say is BUNK.

RIKA

·
Registered
160 Posts
Too cheap to buy a real knife?

Can't afford a piece of 550 cord to use as a laynard?

I've gone to Iraq to work and come back twice with the same pocket knife each time. Had to unass a truck ASAP when the crust collapsed and we were taken under fire, didn't lose that knife.

·
Registered
5,317 Posts
I have the same bone handled "Old Timer" pocketknife my wife bought for me 7 years ago, I also have on my belt, this minute, a Chicago Cutlery folder that my best friend gave me for being best man at his wedding, eighteen years ago. That cocaine does a number on your memory, doesn't it?

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
I carry 3 tools on my belt on a daily basis. The first a Gerber M600 multi tool, a pair of #4 crimpers (for crimping #12 non electric dets to M700 safety fuse) and a maglite. In or about 1994 I was issued my Gerber M600 multi tool, I carried it up until I had to turn it in in 2002, within a month I had convinced my new employer to purchase us one for every member of the section. I use my M600, conservitively(sp) at least 10-12 times a day. The #4 crippers have been exchanged 4 times simce I started carring them on my belt in 1982. The only reason they were exchanged was because they no longer crimped blasting caps tightly. The maglite was a birthday gift from an old g/f in 1996, I have worn out 3 cases for it since then. If you loose your tools that often you are careless, nothing else. If you are that careless with simple hand tools, no doubt you will be that careless with your life if the balloon ever goes up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts