Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
All I can glean from it is the piston/op rod/bolt carrier being a one piece outfit like the AK,with tighter lock up ,boltface&extraction to improve accuracy(as faras the internals go).There has to be more to what there marketing hype is than what me and my cave-man appraisal allows for.I DO like the whole concept;not to mention a longer barrel option for the 6.8mm cartridge thasn what Barret seems to be offering.Could be a hell of a good thing;probably more sensible than their Stoner 63 type piuece that's their poodle popper de jour.I kinda like them more for their VEPRII's,but I'm willing to learn...

·
Registered
779 Posts
I'll wait til its on the market, but this could be my next rifle. Looks promising. Not bad for $1300.

How is the supply of 6.8mm though?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
well I am sure tha tyou will not be one of them sperm burp cause you can not legally own onw.

But the rest of us can.

:nyah: :nyah: :nyah:

·
Registered
779 Posts
andy said:
it'll just die out, cause only a few are stupid enough to waste that much money on a mere joke.
That rifle is looking better and better, with an endorsement like that :laugh01:

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
John, Who, in their right mind, would take advice from someone who advocates a 10" CAR with a homemade silencer, a chopped up non-plus P Star Bm, and a Beretta .22 pocket pistol with (again) a homemade silencer as the perfect battery? You really ought to read post's other than your own to LEARN something. Your practical knowledge is non-existant. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
at first i just thought it was a [4th?] generation rifle
not much different than a korean k-2, but with advanced matieral/components

but the bolt design/lock-up threw me, upon re-reading it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Terry G said:
Your practical knowledge is non-existant. Keep your mouth shut and your ears open.
HIs theoretical knowledge is nonexistant also. I am not that advanced, compared to most here, but guntwit always gets his head handed to him by others WHO KNOW what they are talking about.

So, andy, did you get your daisy red ryder bb gun for xmas? That would be the perfect SHTF rifle for you, since you cannot own a MANS GUN.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kent said:
HIs theoretical knowledge is nonexistant also. I am not that advanced, compared to most here, but guntwit always gets his head handed to him by others WHO KNOW what they are talking about.

So, andy, did you get your daisy red ryder bb gun for xmas? That would be the perfect SHTF rifle for you, since you cannot own a MANS GUN.
First, he has to be a man, then he has to clean his record, which is impossible for him.

Clinton is the only one that would have pardoned him, and NUTTY JOHN didn't have the money for that. A Clinton pardon cost big bucks.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I find bb guns oddly hypnotic and relaxing... It takes all the skill of shooting but no recoil or noise, so you can just sit there knocking around a tin can for a half an hour in your own house, in a soft chair.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts