Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
of AA2520 under the 60 gr Partition or the hornady V max, in a 556 chamber, and SEE that it gets 2650-2700 fps, in warm weather, no problem, depending upon the barrel. The 55 gr white box Winchester is 2650 fps out of the 11" barrel, too. That stuff aint even loaded hot, either. It's 2950 fps out of a 16" barrel. Just because some ignorant bozo THINKS that you lose more than 70 fps per inch of barrel doesn't make it so.

·
Registered
9,958 Posts
Post the source of your figures, please????

·
Registered
285 Posts
FLAG ON THE PLAY!

Reposting of BS drivel!

Additional penalty for posting the same useless drivel as a new thread twice in one week.

http://www.armslocker.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29887

3rd penalty for reposting of useless drivel when it's been shown by reposting of andys own words that his new posting is BS, plus the link to a factual site that shows his claims to be be even BSier than thought at first glance.

That's three stirkes and you are out sucka!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
of AA2520 under the 60 gr Partition or the hornady V max, in a 556 chamber, and SEE that it gets 2650-2700 fps, in warm weather, no problem, depending upon the barrel. The 55 gr white box Winchester is 2650 fps out of the 11" barrel, too. That stuff aint even loaded hot, either. It's 2950 fps out of a 16" barrel. Just because some ignorant bozo THINKS that you lose more than 70 fps per inch of barrel doesn't make it so.
Hey NUTTY JOHN, I see the barrel on your illegaly owned CAR has grown an inch. The last time you posted this same drivel, your Illegal CAR had a ten inch barrel.

I wish you would learn to keep your LIES and BS straight TARD. That way it will make it a little harder for us to catch you in a lie. Now your convoluted lies almost have a billboard size lie sign on them.

What you could do is include a sig line that says: "I'm NUTTY JOHN, and here I am, lieing again ...

Don't believe me, NUTTY JOHN, ask anyone here ... !

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
went all the way to 28 grs before the primers popped out of the Winchester case, it didn't add any velocity, and primers CAN be staked, crimped or glued into place, ya know. There's probably a better powder for 10" barrels, too. Just never bothered to look for it.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With a faster burning powder, and crimped primers, the 10" barrel can probably get well over 2600 fps with the 60 gr bullet.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Glued in primers? ROTFLMAO!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Glueing primers in ...

Hard Ball said:
Glued in primers? ROTFLMAO!
Hard Ball, let him do it. The sooner he tries it, the sooner NUTTY JOHN is gone -- PERMANENTLY!

·
Registered
285 Posts
andy said:
went all the way to 28 grs before the primers popped out of the Winchester case, it didn't add any velocity, and primers CAN be staked, crimped or glued into place, ya know. There's probably a better powder for 10" barrels, too. Just never bothered to look for it.
Photo of 27grs AA2520 in a Winchester case.

Claiming 28grs is bullshit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
went all the way to 28 grs before the primers popped out of the Winchester case, it didn't add any velocity,

what?? Well over 8 percent power increase and NO velocity gain?

and primers CAN be staked, crimped or glued into place, ya know.

Whine, whine, whine.... excuse, excuse, excuse. Maybe, maybe, maybe... sure, glue, at 60,000 PSI.

There's probably a better powder for 10" barrels, too. Just never bothered to look for it.

Aw shucks, never bothered to look at it.... I bet gunkid never bothered to even check out the facts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts