Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Sir,

You like any member here have a right to voice your opinion.

But please refrain from spamming this board with repeat posting of this kind.

It looks like you are bringing a vendetta against Mr.Kelly to this board which is not welcome by digging up every thread containg mention of his tool and posting the exact same reply.

· Registered
4,128 Posts
No in fact I don't tinker with rimfire ammo but you general attitude reeks of having a big chip on your shoulder and a bit if paranoid if you imagine "Mr.Kelly's freinds.." lurking on every website you visit. :rolleyes:

· Registered
4,128 Posts
Rika- What's funny is I went and did a search on this product. Over all most of it's users like it.

Of the negative reports I wonder if some just don't like the process involved or if things like ammo with other issues such as varying powder charges or case quality are a factor. Plus as with all rimfires results may vary from gun to gun.

Rimfire Central has several different threads on this product about it being used on many types of rimfire ammo and the results. Most of the reviews there are to the positive with good to excelent imrovement in accuracey. Though they do acknowledge a certain amount of skill and patience is required when using the tool.

But I guess all of those guys are "Friends of Mr.Kelly" as well. :dgrin:

· Registered
4,128 Posts
RIKA said:
Does this rimfire dude remind you of gunkid?

RIKA :)

Yes he does. The "I have legal evidence...." rant was a good one.

What he has is just his word, period.

Online he's just another keyboard commando in my book since the style of his first mulitiple posts here and following ones do not reflect any manners or respect for others at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.