Arms Locker banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My time on the 25 Yard timed fire was 2.71, not 2.17, my friend corrected me after reading my post. It wasn't from the leather, but from a Uncle Mike's Nylon, Model 21. To be honest, I have been practicing a LOT with a huge amount of free ammunition I got from a very good friend. I probably would have a tough time duplicating it. It was one of my "Hot" day's.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Your apology is accepted but is totally not necessary. An honest mistake which was corrected. Your time is extremely respectable and "Hot" days are part of the shooting game. The "guru" will probably be catcalling from the sidelines but who cares.

Hell, I probably wouldn't have said anything ... but maybe I would have anyway.

RIKA

·
Registered
9,615 Posts
So tell us about your SSI, gunkid/erika!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
lol man I don't think that the difference in times is even remotely a factor.

that's fkn fast as all hell either way

cheers

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
OK maybe a more politically correct version with make it through the filter.

Terry, you had an inopportune malfunction of your cranial digit ordering apparatus, resulting in transposition of the "7" and the "1" (although I should say "first ordinate numeral", as "1" oftend gets offended by being referred to as "1" as it's easily confused with "number 1" and "number 2" of the scatologist's trade). This is no capital case, as it can happen to anyone, especially as the less-tinted hair folicles accumulate on our cranial appendages.
The important thing is that a righteous, unstanding citizen like yourself will admit to the malfunction, even though of no fault of his own, unlike what the [Edited for content][Edited for content][Edited for time][Edited to fit your screen][Edited for content] will do.

·
Banned
3,467 Posts
MAG88-C, bro! i'll stick to drinkin' my own gasoline! ha!

i think i'll be a'might thirsty' before i'll have what your drinkin' :wavey:

although, it was a funny post!

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Thanks BRASS. My first (unappreciated and deresoluted post) was in english.

BTW unstanding should be upstanding, however our typographic carrectional module is disabled for security (pernicity) reasons after 1/24th of a terrestrial rotational cycle, and I could not socially adjust my error in typography.

SatCong: Pssst, we know, but aren't allowed to say it. :D

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
My statements about the impressiveness of the speed of your well placed shots still holds. I would be amazed if I could do that within 6 seconds from the 25 with a 9mm, and I know my group would probably be bigger. It would be in the kill zone, but not that fast or that tight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts