Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
One of these days you will run into someone who not be bluffed by stares or airsoft.
Have to admit though, some of the stories are hilarious:
...the car was no longer blocking the bridge. So I drove on across it, staring back a LOT harder than the punks dared to stare at me. :) Guess they figured that they'd best not be grabbing THIS guy...

nobody's getting MY gun and I'm not going to prison over some pos thinking he's tough...
Says the guy who DID repeatedly surrender and DID give up his storage-unit guns. Face it John, you went back into cuffs after surrendering to a meter maid. That's the problem with publicly making so many statements in writing for literally decades - being in writing and on the internet, most of it still exists for anyone to see.

If you'd give up the silly and indefensible "tough guy" posturing and have a civil conversation, it would go differently. People would respond civilly and most of them wouldn't throw your history of lies and mistakes back in your face.

Most ARs come apart in seconds, what makes yours so much different? Remember years ago when Colt was the only game in town an had the screw front pivot an we made pins to replace them? How do you know what goes on any of mine? Have ambi on all mine except one. When FordPerfect gets back from Florida vacation, will have him take some pics but not of the end. Noisy? ask a couple neighbors who has shot one.
One time I did buy 500 rounds of factory hardball to put up, rest is all my handloads. Been a very long time since any gun I own has shot factory stuff.
Why are you so scared of recoil or flash that you flinch so bad? Practice. Come on up, so we can do some shooting again, have a friend with a machine shop that has a 300yd. range in his back yard, no worries there, Joe F. is there sometimes with his stuff. Guy is also building a enclosed pistol range so can shoot in bad weather. Bad thing would be FordPerfect would want to bring his Mosins out but we could use them as target stands! About all they are good for!
Speaking of 38s, Yesterday I found a model 36 no dash 2in RB new in the box, will pick it up Friday (3 day wait in IL) Have not looked year up on it yet
Brought home a M&P 5 screw dated 1946 and another model 17-3 both are 98%guns. 17 will be going down the road (a very short distance) Monday.
I dont flinch, I'm saying YOU do. that's why you can't hit anything with a 10" Plenty of guys have vids up on yt about scoped 10" AR''s grouping just fine. I never claimed it's a powerhouse. I claim it can do anything I need to do with it. Anyone who's out and about in daylight post shtf is going to be shot within a month. Especialy if they are making noise or showing a light at night. The game's all going to be gone in 2 months and it makes FAR more sense to just silently brainga couple of cows ( a week apart) and move off with a hindqquarter on the bike, waking beside it. Once you get onto the back road and wipe off the tires, nobody's going to have a clue which way you went, much less how far. they'll have to get busy trying to preserve the rest of the carcass. and nobody's easier to ambush than the fool who "thinks" that he's following a track. With lots of sleep the day before and a couple of match-heads of meth, I can stay awake long enough to get the beef converted into jerky. MUCH better plan than trying to hunt elk or moose. The main thing nobody thinks of is what are they going to DO with the jerky? You've got to have pre-buried empty drums, ready to get the food secured, Put the salt blocks in those drums, cause you're going to need a lot of salt. No night vision offers more range than 10" AR offers. I can tell you for a FACT that when you brain an elk with a 60 gr softpoint, he drops like a ROCK. Bowhunters get within 30m of trophy males under conditions of fair chase, so why can't YOU bait them within 100m of a tree blind, at night, and brain them with an AR? P-poor hunter and shottist who can't. The point is, your sorry old asses aren't fit enough to walk half a night, carrying nothing, much less the 50 lbs of crap that you THINK you can.

I dont flinch, I'm saying YOU do. that's why you can't hit anything with a 10" Plenty of guys have vids up on yt about scoped 10" AR''s grouping just fine. I never claimed it's a powerhouse. I claim it can do anything I need to do with it. Anyone who's out and about in daylight post shtf is going to be shot within a month. Especialy if they are making noise or showing a light at night. The game's all going to be gone in 2 months and it makes FAR more sense to just silently brainga couple of cows ( a week apart) and move off with a hindqquarter on the bike, waking beside it. Once you get onto the back road and wipe off the tires, nobody's going to have a clue which way you went, much less how far. they'll have to get busy trying to preserve the rest of the carcass. and nobody's easier to ambush than the fool who "thinks" that he's following a track. With lots of sleep the day before and a couple of match-heads of meth, I can stay awake long enough to get the beef converted into jerky. MUCH better plan than trying to hunt elk or moose. The main thing nobody thinks of is what are they going to DO with the jerky? You've got to have pre-buried empty drums, ready to get the food secured, Put the salt blocks in those drums, cause you're going to need a lot of salt. No night vision offers more range than 10" AR offers. I can tell you for a FACT that when you brain an elk with a 60 gr softpoint, he drops like a ROCK. Bowhunters get within 30m of trophy males under conditions of fair chase, so why can't YOU bait them within 100m of a tree blind, at night, and brain them with an AR? P-poor hunter and shottist who can't. The point is, your sorry old asses aren't fit enough to walk half a night, carrying nothing, much less the 50 lbs of crap that you THINK you can.
"A couple match heads of meth" what a great survival plan! A meth head (What a surprise!) giving advice on a gun forum and expecting to being taken seriously. Meth makes you sweat, shake, and hallucinate. Great Survival stuff. I swear Melvin you get goofier every time you post. Also, how do you know someone "Flinches" without being there? You are getting weirder and weirder.

Reactions: BigEd
"Meth" the great unknown survival drug, who would have thought?

Reactions: BigEd
Is this the back road where ambushes will be set up that you won't know are there? You did post that road travel won't be possible because of all the ambush sites.

Speaking of ambushes, a field full of cattle seems like a pretty good spot to set one up. Talk about hunting over bait...

It's clear you aren't familiar with a lot of night vision systems out there. Thermal gives you almost god-like power out to a long ways. Good phototube types can reach out a long ways with non-thermal imagers.

Some of the new digital stuff is starting to creep up into the range of what would have been considered good gear 8-10 years ago.

It's also pretty clear from a number of your past posts, that you do have a flinching problem and seem to be somewhat recoil sensitive.

I have an AR in an SBR configuration (legally), it's in .300 blackout - a round that pretty much outperforms the same length gun in .223/5.56 in every way that matters. I've killed animals with it, I know the performance of my hand-loads. It's suppressed as well, also legally.

You talk about losing hearing protection, you do know you can lose your suppressor or have it damaged to be unusable. Stuff happens in combat, things break. You should be preppared to shoot your weapon unsuppressed.

Also, you're back to talking about people being in the open, in daylight.

You tend to think in terms of you being better than everyone else, graveyards are full of people who mistakenly believed that.

You don't have the experience or skills you think you do. Plus, you aren't 18 and full of piss. You're 70 something and full of something else.

What were you doing in your car that got you stabbed, and what was the other person doing that caused them to stab you?
I'd bet that drugs were involved.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts