Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1000's of such stories I've read, in the NRA mag, I can count on one hand the times where a ccw'd, powerful handgun was swiftly drawn and either cowed or shot the bad guy. In all the other cases, the defender got LUCKY and was able to run and GET a gun, or reach under a counter or cash register, grab the gun, and beat the bad guy to the shot, etc. Since anyone can easily get a used, $50 Jennings or Raven, it's pure LUCK when the attacker does NOT have a gun, and most of the NRA clippings are about such attacks. Nearly all such attacks could have been stopped with a walking stick, by an agile,trained man. Of course, many defenders are aged or otherwise, handicapped, so the gun is thus the only practical choice.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
You, on the other hand, could BS them to death without the needof ANY gun!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've changed the minds of MANY, punk,

both with and w/o a gun. In Terre Haute Jail, for instance, "D block", I TWICE backed down 4 blacks at the same time. I "called them out", and they didn't want any. They'd SEEN me doing barefoot flying kicks, knocking Dixie cups loose, from where they'd been stuffed. I've offerend to meet punks like you in person, on the Net, for YEARS now, and guess what? NOBODY'S ever showed up. :) They never will,either, cause they KNOW that they are inept, and that I MEAN what I say.

·
Registered
611 Posts
:rolleyes:

Yeah...you scared 4 black guys with moves you got from watching crouching tiger hidden dragon, and showed 'em who's boss by hitting Dixie cups? I'm sure they were quaking in their boots, "Oooohh!! Look out!! He'll knock over your Kool-Aid!!"

You DO realise that you shouldn't be on this forum. Criminals are banned by Federal Law from obtaining and owning firearms.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Here's the image I get:

He's fllying through the air, legs flailing, with dixie cups falling out of his @ss, because THAT'S where they were STUFFED!

Scared them to tears!

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
like YOU have the focus necessary

to do a double flying kick, and take out a cup with each foot, without banging up your feet, right, you lying pos's. :)

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
felonies can be pardoned, and expunged

punks. Just another point of proof about how IGNORANT you are,. and how you run your mouths about that which you know NOTHING.

·
Registered
605 Posts
So enlighten us OH miricle man......

13.5 yrs. in the pen and you were then pardoned or exponged? Which is it, anything is possible but show us the proof.

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
never said that was MY case, just in

in answer to the jerkoff's stupid, "blanket statement.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Re: never said that was MY case, just in

andy said:
in answer to the jerkoff's stupid, "blanket statement.
so, his stupid blanket statement was ACCURATE in your case.

funny.

:devil:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: felonies can be pardoned, and expunged

andy said:
punks. Just another point of proof about how IGNORANT you are,. and how you run your mouths about that which you know NOTHING.
With your record, which is much more extensive than you will admit to, you'll never get expunged TARD.

TARD, tell us about the children! Tell us how it was "all a misunderstanding."

Expunge yourself here by laying it all out for us!

Bill

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: I've changed the minds of MANY, punk,

andy said:
both with and w/o a gun. In Terre Haute Jail, for instance, "D block", I TWICE backed down 4 blacks at the same time. I "called them out", and they didn't want any. They'd SEEN me doing barefoot flying kicks, knocking Dixie cups loose, from where they'd been stuffed. I've offerend to meet punks like you in person, on the Net, for YEARS now, and guess what? NOBODY'S ever showed up. :) They never will,either, cause they KNOW that they are inept, and that I MEAN what I say.
As I understand it, from the posts I have read, you're the person that doesn't show up.

How about telling people, you will meet them where you live, in Durango, Colorado? The only problem is that you live 62 miles east in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. :confused:

Thats offering to meet them? I don't think so.

How about all of the multiple offers of, free airplane rides and hotel accomodations, so you can demonstrate your superior shooting skills. Did you ever take anybody up on that?

Curious people want to know TARD.

Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts