Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,684 Posts
OH YOU POOR BASTARD!!!!...the horror....the horror.....the ...

OK ,before I start channeling Col. Kurz(which would require me to gain about 150 lbs,lose my hair and get medievally murderous!) ,I'd recommend the Gevalia.com,or the smilescoffe .com....Peet's might also have some of the makings for the portably-pottable(and civilized)coffee for those who rough it without wanting to live like the rural homeless....
I go back& froth between the Irish Breakfast black teas, the green teas,and playing with my coffee grinder.Usually 1 part expresso di roma beans with cafe bustelo or pilon works well.....as of late I've grown to appreciate Trader Joe's Smooth&Mello(brown coffee)with a shot of Chase&Sandborn can be another good way to face the AM roll out.I tend to not take caffeine after breakfast,but what I need AT breakfast could be the South Park(Tweaker's Blend) corporate sponsorship....... :nuts:

· Registered
2,684 Posts
there's "survival"....and "survival plus".....I prefer the latter.Oatmeal,peanut butter,etc...those are good"bare bones" options.Although,I'd be down to "skin&bones"quickly on nothing but that...HEY DON'T FORGET THE TABASCO...mmm good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.