Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Did or did you not brag about shooting people in the back to steal their kit, cannibalism, poisoning innocent people and shooting childrens pet dogs. Answer me. I'm telling the truth, aren't I.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Punks? Wel.l, it takes one to know one

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
andy said:
names, all carping the same bs at me, out of envy,ignorance, and laziness.
The ONLY person here who has used more than one name on a regular basis, is ANDY/223 Fan.

As far as the rest of your statement. You wish that was the case, and not that you are usually full of BS.

:devil:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
WTF???Are you huffing gas??Do you have wetbrain???I have never seen ANYONE willingly stir pots and then act SUPRISED that it boils over on them anywhere except whovever you are posting as these days....Jesus,everything from "I'm a hardened ex-con outlaw -escape artist gunsmith survivalist TKD practitioner general badass&terror of all punks".....SURE...
get it together already

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
gripper said:
WTF???Are you huffing gas??Do you have wetbrain???I have never seen ANYONE willingly stir pots and then act SUPRISED that it boils over on them anywhere except whovever you are posting as these days....Jesus,everything from "I'm a hardened ex-con outlaw -escape artist gunsmith survivalist TKD practitioner general badass&terror of all punks".....SURE...
get it together already
GRIPPER:
You mean you don't believe MELVIN'S stories? You might be a little more carefull, you don't want to hurt Ol' Richie-poo's pets feelings.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts