Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"I had all I can stands and I can stands no more!"

Rich- Sorry to hear you are taking all restrictions off this forum.

This is the final phase of Mevlin getting what he wants....once everyone else is gone he will be gone to looking for another forum to foul-up.

I and several others had repeatedly given advice on how to clean this place up, after seeing several boards ruined by Melvin. It was simple thing to do-ban him.

Believe it or not on other forums most of the people who hammered Melvin here are very polite and helpful to other forum members.
Even those who they disagree with as long as the conversation is kept civil.

Again it's your forum and your choice in the end.

And as you said before it's our choice whether or not to stay or go.

So cya....somewhere else maybe.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Having no restrictions isn't IMO a reason to leave.It's a good thing.

Look at Armslocker.com as having the whole site be a THResque"roundtable".

There's lots to learn here.

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
As I mentioned before, I could easily handle the problem if it were only andy causing problems. But look at the number of posts deleted and edited from other people.

You all made you bed, so you can either sleep in it or hit the road. No skin off my butt at all. I don't make a dime off of this site, so it is no loss to me whatsoever. Except maybe the time I spent dealing with the verbal diarrhea from quite a few people here.

I tried to accomodate people and got shit upon for the effort. So make of this site what you will. I will just consider it as cheap entertainment for the effortless non involvement of keeping this site up and running for that purpose alone.

Heck, maybe I'll create a false logon like some other people and join right in with the derogatory crap. Seems to be what everyone wants to see and participate in. Must be SOMETHING enjoyable about it, eh?

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
andy said:
Like I said, give me banning powers, and it will be fixed overnight.
Go ahead Rich. Do it. Give him total power - thats what he wants. Give it to him and watch Armslocker go down the flusher in nothing flat.

"Fixed overnight"? There will be nothing left to fix.

RIKA

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
No, it will not be fixed. You will just ban anyone that disagrees with you or that you don't like. That's not how it works, not if you're an adult. I would think you'd have the same constraints we had when we were moderators. But that's up to Rich.

It would be interesting to see what would happen under those constraints, if, Rich were to react to any abuse of power you demonstrated.

That's the rub, Rich. If he is made a moderator, and he abuses the position are the abuses ignored, or would there be a consequence to such?

I know I tried to not abuse the position in any way. I left a number of posts, by many people intact, even though had it been my board I would have yanked them.

If you feel GunKid has demonstrated the maturity to be a mod, go for it.

:devil:

·
Site Founder
4,814 Posts
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Boy, did I EVER hit a nerve with that one, didn't I?

Too funny......

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
NOBODY agrees with me, about much of anything. The difference between you and Big Jon, John in AR, etc, is that you are a POS, and they just disagree with me. they have REASONS to say this or that. usually out of ignorance, but 'reasons", all you have is your filth and nasty smell.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
NOBODY agrees with me, about much of anything. The difference between you and Big Jon, John in AR, etc, is that you are a POS, and they just disagree with me. they have REASONS to say this or that. usually out of ignorance, but 'reasons", all you have is your filth and nasty smell.
TARD, I didn't know you were into self-describing your appearace and aroma.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Rich Z said:

Boy, did I EVER hit a nerve with that one, didn't I?

Too funny......
Rich, with all good intentions, I think you're unclear on the concept.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts