Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was present, before he killed them. He said maybe a dozen. Ambushes are the only way anyone lives to run up such a total, other than by pure luck. Harry is the first to admit that he only survived by pure luck. He was blown up by a grenade that landed near him,in a rice paddy. The **** then ran up to Harry, firing his AK full auto, and was standing right at Harry's feet before he actually hit him. I saw a pic of Harry laying there, bandaged up,smiling, because 2 styrettes of morphine had him in dreamland. I also saw the scars, front and back, collar bone area and shoulder. He took 2 hits, point blank, with .30 ak ball, and no serious damage was done, at all.

G

·
u read that somewhere

and even he admitted it was pure luck.

i hope ur luck is there when u need it. ull be so sure of ur self then someone will be stading over u with an AK but u won't be so lucky.

G

·
Forgive me for being a skeptic, but isn't it interesting that the only postings by "unregistered" putting down andy, all come within less than 10 minutes after he drops another turd of a story on us. In the fishbowl of life, he is the one who swims around with a mile long string of s--t trailing behind him, and wonders why he has no friends. So he invents some for himself. Was that Dirty Harry he was talking about by the way? Do you feel lucky, well, do you, PUNK?

G

·
no dummy, Harry Claflin, of Bronaugh

MO. Force Recon, Special Forces, Black ops in Guatemala, El Salvador, and so on, for nearly 20 years. He's now a jailer, having killed so many hundreds of men that it caused him to need a quadruple heart bypass.

G

·
Maybe you should talk to his doctor about having a cranial rectumectomy done on yourself. Maybe they could get your head out of your ass.

G

·
i dont see YOU posting jack [bleep] about

guns stuff, punk. All you CAN do is run your mouth about ME. That's typical of know nothing bsers on the Net.

G

·
You don't want to talk about guns, you want to talk about illegal homemade silencers, little bitch. And as for know nothing bsers on the net, well, I'm sure you wrote the book on that too. I'm sure the batf is showing some interest in your postings. Good luck defending yourself, you low life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts