Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
by flapping your arms. See, to asswipe, if somebody "teaches it', then it MUST be "doable", right? I mean by SOMEBODY, right? I mean, ALL the dumbasses like Hard Rock who GO to a class MUST learn how to do it, right? I mean, because some dipshits CLAIM to teach you how to hit 4" brain circles, at 200 yds, while you are SWIMMING, using a suppressor and subsonic loads, that means that somebody can do it right? Bs, I have $5000 that says NOBODY can score 90% such hits. I'll bet $1000 per shot, even money, too. :) asswipe is stupid enough to swallow Hard Rock's ejactualte, but I"m not.

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
This is a double dribble bib post if I ever saw one. Someone must have taken Andy's teddy bear to get him so angry. Course what can you expect from someone who gets all his knowledge from old magazines?

RIKA

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
An extremely incoherent post devoid of any sense or meaning.

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Live the REALITY, NOT the FANTASY!!! Just because you have proven yourself unable to achieve a goal, it doesn't mean that others have failed also. YOU are the only one that failed!!

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
ROLTFLMAO!

GunKid, you really need to check your meds. Too funny!

You keep running away from paid trips to SMTC. Hardrock just offered, again, to pay your way. I still offer to do so.

But, you're too afraid to do it.

Oh well.

Nice insults, keep them up - thery're funny.

You really might want to consider going into stand up comedy!

I guess you're feeling really inadequate or something to launch into such a tirade.

Keep it up though, it is fun.

:devil:

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
The flaw in your thinking, is that you don't! Your fantasy is narrow minded. It has to happen your way or its not SHTF! Your fantasy says that you can't survive in the desert, your fantasy says that people can't survive in the snow, your fantasy says you don't have to prepare. Which is why it is a fantasy!

A person that takes time to prepare and study his current enviornment can survive easily. Knowledge will keep you alive. The moment that you let your fantasy push reality out of the way, you are dead. You assume that everyone is stupid, surprise, they are not. You assume that you will be able to shoot the sheep for your supplies. Surprise, people that are dumb enough to let you shoot them, won't have been smart enough to pack the kit you require. Live the reality, forget the fantasy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts