Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Mel's started all the nonsense babbling again. The last brain cell hopefully will settle down after another dose of something. Or maybe be carried away in a strait jacket, or worse.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
you're looking the fool again. Everyone can see that what I say makes sense and that I have tremendous depth and breadth of knowledge. I can post more good info in a day than you can manage in a week. just like I can outshoot you with just one hand.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
...Everyone can see that what I say makes sense and that I have tremendous depth and breadth of knowledge...
Shall I remind you of your many errors & lies? Would rather not; there's enough ugliness in the world and I'd honestly rather not add to it.

As much as I'd rather not go back to ugly-posting again as we have in the past, the danger of your posted drivel to young/new shooters who might take them seriously is reason enough, if necessary.

Reactions: BigEd

·
Registered
9,718 Posts
you're looking the fool again. Everyone can see that what I say makes sense and that I have tremendous depth and breadth of knowledge. I can post more good info in a day than you can manage in a week. just like I can outshoot you with just one hand.
Melvin, what are you smoking? Please keep it up, as a fantasy this good needs proper maintenance!

Reactions: BigEd
1 - 5 of 5 Posts