Firearm Forums - Arms Locker banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
What a wonderfully incoherent and meaningless post!

Reactions: Hasher

·
Registered
10,279 Posts
Andy is correct. He doesn't pretend to be a sniper. He pretends to be a man - and a knowledgable one at that. What a miserable failure.

RIKA

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
ok andy who pretends to be a sniper? I mean they took a lot of shots in yoru ass in prison but that does not make those cons snipers. Maybe ASSualt troops.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Hey! You're right, in fact, from your own posts, you can't hit past 100 yards.
Of course, that's about twice the effective range of your 10" AR.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
How could he be one witha POS canned AR with a short barrel that he can not hit squat with and is not suppose dto hav einthe first place.

·
Registered
9,706 Posts
I might not be a sniper, but unlike you I am a competitive shooter!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I am thinking I could pout shoot his POS 10" (or is it 11.5" now) with my tc or an XP 100.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
But what all does gunkid pretend to be? Super SHTF assassian? Super ex-con who knows it all (but gets caught time and time again?) Infalliable super speed shot (but has shot himself, never won a big match, never been in a gunfight, etc...?)

So what all does guntwit 'think' he is? 'Thinking' and being are two very different things, yaknow.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
DJetAce said:
But what all does gunkid pretend to be? Super SHTF assassian? Super ex-con who knows it all (but gets caught time and time again?) Infalliable super speed shot (but has shot himself, never won a big match, never been in a gunfight, etc...?)

So what all does guntwit 'think' he is? 'Thinking' and being are two very different things, yaknow.
NUTTY JOHN has congenital problems that keep him from thinking as mere normal people do.

NUTTY JOHN isn't waiting for the second coming. In his mind -- he is the second coming. He just can't figure out how he got the horns and tail!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
sur ehe is a sniper. He even has his upbr rifle teh 10" (or 11 or 11.5" kinds depends on the drugs he si on as to which) canned ar with no sling and 22 conversion kit.

Heck I think I could take him and that rig witha wheel gun at 100 yards.

Hes a bout the size fo a steel pig we used to shoot at.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Maybe not JD

But your several attemps to impersonate a woman were pretty funny
:roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1: :roflmao1:

Do you suffer "Vagina Envy" JD, you can be straight with us, do you feel like a man trapped in a womans body or just want a bit of the control women have over you :)

Maybe your jelous of the success they have that provides you with a roof over your head.

It's all right, there isn't much you could admit to now that would suprise anyone.

Teuf,

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
andy said:
you lying motherfucker.
You might as well pretend to be a sniper, you pretend to be everything else NUTTY JOHN. :laugh01: :laugh01: :laugh01:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts